RIP George Floyd

I don't think it's a coincidence that suddenly sports are around the corner and all these athletes have been making headlines today. They setting up the play early for how this about to play out. Expect some wild **** to take place in both the NBA and NFL this year.

We might end up seeing something like what the Clippers/Warriors were about to do back in 2014 (allegedly). And on the flip side I can't imagine what the proud boys in the nfl got planned...and how Hovi P. Newton will combat that.

years and years and years and years and years and years of demanding and protesting and write ups and call ins and sit downs

and all mf had to do all that time was start tearing the city up

🥱

they sell them in some gas stations here

srs

giphy (3).gif

ANGER GETS **** DONE!!!!

Virginia was the capital of the Confederacy!

The symbolism of this move is MASSIVE!

@nawghtyhare

Not super familiar with Equinox bc it's stupid expensive for a gym membership. But a few of my coworkers go/have been and it's seen as a status symbol to have membership there (at least in tech community). And def some big whigs from all the top places are gona be at Equinox so it's also a great networking opportunity. Crazy that they support Trump woulda never guessed
soulcycle is a part of the company. it definitely has a country club type vibe
place will be packed the second they reopen

Where are people copping all these swords from lol
chinatown

giphy (3).gif

ANGER GETS **** DONE!!!!

Virginia was the capital of the Confederacy!

The symbolism of this move is MASSIVE!

This is power.

This is why the peaceful and the vengeful are both so necessary.

This is why organization is important. We need the angry to impact the system physically while the peaceful continue to garner support and place themselves in spaces to change laws and structures.

Vengeful brothers applying pressure on the street while the peaceful are in the ear of state leadership to begin righting wrongs.

We needed Malcolm AND Martin.

P R E S S U R E

Even Call of Duty folks say they're going to clamp down on racism

they been facing a lot of fire on reddit because they delayed season 4 of modern warfare and people were like you guys did that for yourself because the Sony event is delayed and there is a tie in with this COD and the new one, so everyone keeps showing the racist account names people have on reddit and saying why are you not doing anything about this

:pimp: :pimp::pimp:

Once again, we would not be seeing this kind of action without people out on the streets en masse including right outside of the mayors house so people can miss me when they discourage mass demonstrations in the name of order and instead try to put all the onus on strictly voting

Direct action always accelerates these things tenfold and helps the voiceless force the hands of the powerful whether they want to or not

less than 10% of their 1.8 billion dollar budget

Back
Top Bottom