RIP George Floyd

Crazy how well Thao’s face lines up with Bobby Hill :wow::

881017E7-BDC7-40D4-8A09-849B7F238D9B.jpeg

Never got how it ever became accepted that a dozen or so states could proudly display symbols of literal treason that glorify the architects of the bloodiest war, in terms of American lives lost, in history in the first place :lol: :smh:

Bro, it's more than a dozen. You have states in the north that have confederate ****. You would think it would only be 13 states.

It's not about the confederacy, it's abut white supremacy.

I'm not speaking against middle eastern people or muslim. My comment was solely about the Latin community claiming 'brown' skin when it's convenient...while also claiming white and also not ****ing with us and working with the police to round up black people in some neighborhoods.

Tbh, we need a better definition of the brown community. Who all is under that? It was to my understanding and a few other in here, when we hear brown, we think of people of Indian decent, from India, not native American. That's what they refer to themselves as.

What's the option on the Scantron?

Throughout my entire life, I’ve been identified as “Brown”. This distinction has been recognized within the black, Latin, Asian etc communities. Even Some people of “Indian” decent categorize themselves as “brown”.

Middle Easterns have called themselves “ME” or “Arab” (pronounced Ah-rhab)

Latins in NYC call themselves “Spanish” from some unusual reason.

These have been my observations living in NYC most of my life.

Back
Top Bottom