RIP George Floyd

This clown Trump out on twitter saying he didn't think Brees should've had to take back his stance on kneeling and that players should find other ways to protest because they shouldn't be kneeling during the anthem. What a dumb mother ****er.

I still think rather then rushing back to normalcy the players of the NBA need to sit this season out and not give these people that big outlet( distraction that people are asking for). Everybody love Ali but dont nobody wanna take that step to join him and Kap. RIP the great one Muhammad Ali

And no I dont accept Drew Brees apology nor goddell statement.

Shaq and Chuck just joined the biscuit boy team

Not just kids...

"I'm 37 years old" :lol:

(Racist) man is so salty he lost 2 hours of GTA Online time to be able to kill black people online AND get away with it because he is doing it in on a video game's online servers instead of IRL where he'll get ****ed up.

He shouldn't just came out to the protests with a bow & arrow like that other racist dude, so he can get properly jumped by everyone else

I'm just gonna put this here... read at your own risk.

I'm just gonna put this here... read at your own risk.

Didn't even bother clicking that, we all know NeoGAF is basically "racist & anti-LGBTQ gamers HQ" now............we all go to ResetEra instead.

EZwvWOmXYAUGK5G

this is so dope.

All 57 members of that riot squad resigned...BECAUSE THEY DON'T THINK THEY DID ANYTHING WRONG.

"Our position is these officers were simply following orders from Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia to clear the square," said Buffalo Police Benevolent Association President John Evans. "It doesn't specify clear the square of men, 50 and under or 15 to 40. They were simply doing their job. I don't know how much contact was made. He did slip in my estimation. He fell backwards."

the jordan version of “ i didnt push off, he was going that way anyway”

FOH with that pig jargon. They are the most emotional, insecure, despicable profession.

man up. Admit your wrong and do better.

like how Joe Exotic somehow accidentally killed 50some tigers, and it´s like ¨who tf gave this dude tiger #25?¨

...except it´s worse because it´s seventy-one.

like, imagine making the same error seventy-one times in your LIFE. I haven´t even lost my house keys 71 times.
dont bring joe exotic into this
what about carroll ************ baskin

Back
Top Bottom