RIP George Floyd

Went to my men's prayer group the other day. We usually vent and encourage each other on life issues. And pray and try to impact each other's lives based on what we discussed.

I'm the only black dude there, everyone is white. I know them all well and their families. We are all taking about what's been happening. I'm doing alot of educating and sharing my perspective.

After an two hours of talking about the historic struggle of blacks in America, one of my boys with a perplexed looked said: " I don't understand. Why the heck won't we just give you guys reparations man? That would fix a lot of this junk" And everyone looked and nodded, and started saying " yeah. what the heck. Man"

I just sat their in shock. Couldn't believe they came to that conclusion all on their own. We didn't even touch that topic. Was low key impressed.

P.S.
To close out our meeting. They asked if there was anything you see we can do for you to improve our relationship with you? I said, "Open your wallets" :lol:

Thats what im saying
Like those flyovers for healthcare workers
such a waste.

puttin on a show to get people to say yeahlook what we did.

this country been messed up, corrupt and misguided. One thing we had going was free enterprise and even thatWas questiionable

I'm tired of arguing with cop defenders. It's really pointless. These protests and push for change need to be directed at people of political power. I'm done "debating" with every baton deep throater because nothing you show them will change their ignorant minds.

You can show them a video of a cop shooting a child in the face and they'd just reply "maybe they thought it was a ****** and not a child. That rattle kinda looks like a gun. When he pulled that pacifier out of his mouth it looked like he pulled a pin out of a grenade"

1591408927947.gif

Dork will probably come out the house dressed as Link :lol:
1591407503232.jpeg

the little everyday nonsense is doing so much for my morale and mental.

Wile E. KKKoyote getting blown up by his own bomb and stomped tf out in the streets of American City, Seattle cops misjudging the wind direction and gassing themselves, Legolasshole over here screaming ¨all lives matter¨ trying to kill mfs and ending up under an angry wave of ´black African Americans´...**** is pure giggles.

even the most serious storylines have a little comic relief.

yeah my point still stands
just another empty statement
how bout they actually do something
instead of wasting taxpayers money writing some **** on the ground

I think it works as a statement of intent, but I definitely want to see that backed up with some major action.

like, the same type of stuff Minneapolis is talking about...fundamental reforms, disarming, oversight.

would look double dumb having a black man face down under a cop´s boot on BLM Plaza.

bruh
i forget about that place
all af1 info there used to be :pimp:
Yeaaaaa bro. And they let us cuss n talk junk, uncensored...so our roast sessions and rap sections were glorious. Loved that site. Had some huge growing pains and a lot of suspensions and warnings when I came here lol. It worked out well eventually though.

Call of Duty now displays a BLM message before every match
It was either that or halo when I 1st remember hearing the n-word w/ the "er" outside of a movie :lol:. These "T" & "M" games that host online platforms should just release a (generic) support statement, donate, & move on.

Also, the quote was "u sneeze like a ******."

thats what folks get
for thinking someone on our side cause they holding a sign
a sign dont mean **** to me and my peoples lives
its action that matters
I feel you, but to be fair, some one could have found a pic of her and ps'd it themselves just to try post and be a troll.

Back
Top Bottom