RIP George Floyd

1591411428074.jpeg

Who's mans

100 mil????
thats it
yall gonna let them give us the okie doke???
10 mil??? a year???
should be a billi over 10 years
100 mill aint enough
I'd agree they can give more, but instead of 1 source, its bettter to have more sources, Nike, and other companies.

Deaontay needs to jus fight for himself or keep it lowkey. Last time he openly fought in the name of black people he got his eardrum busted, neck licked, & lost that same fight during black history month.
Goodell’s apology is downright hilarious to those of us who know what this is really about. IF he apologizes to Kaep through extending him a gig in the NFL with a team or in the offices like we think that he is going to do? I HOPE that Kaep tells him to kiss his *** in some public setting. The way they tried to scam him during that last workout this past season, was downright despicable. It’s time, and BLACK people are about to change the entire globe.
At this point if Kaep joins rejoins the nfl they win. **** the nfl.

Who looks more awkward, Kanye or Jay? :lol:

"We're past kneeling"
-Jay-Z
tenor.gif

Deaontay needs to jus fight for himself or keep it lowkey. Last time he openly fought in the name of black people he got his eardrum busted, neck licked, & lost that same fight during black history month.
man shut up
u tryna be funny
but this is a horrible joke
grow up

thats what folks get
for thinking someone on our side cause they holding a sign
a sign dont mean **** to me and my peoples lives
its action that matters
As a white guy. I been thinking what can I do. I have been calling other white folk out on racist bs when I see it for as long as i can remember, but I don’t really do much else besides just trying to be a good person and treating people with dignity and respect. I feel like I need to do something though, besides posting something on ig or something, like actually do something to help the cause. Genuinely asking, appreciate any advice.

As a white guy. I been thinking what can I do. I have been calling other white folk out on racist bs when I see it for as long as i can remember, but I don’t really do much else besides just trying to be a good person and treating people with dignity and respect. I feel like I need to do something though, besides posting something on ig or something, like actually do something to help the cause. Genuinely asking, appreciate any advice.
continue calling folks out
educate ur self on how embedded racism is
in our society
educate urself on the systems that oppress and how
then find like minded individuals to help u combat that system

continue calling folks out
educate ur self on how embedded racism is
in our society
educate urself on the systems that oppress and how
then find like minded individuals to help u combat that system
Thanks. Tbh, nt and threads like this have been some of the most educational **** for me on this topic. People can ***** and moan about “race threads” or whatever but Over the years these kinds of threads and nt most definitely has made me a better, more informed person (and my family too as a result). I’ll continue to listen and learn from everyone here and continue to surround myself with people on that same level. I also will be raising a son that will be educated on the issues as well, so hopefully the future can be better for our kids.

appreciate the knowledge from nt. :smokin

There's a lot of blame to go around in America, from lack of action from leadership figures for decades, blacks and minorities becoming successful then forgetting their community, etc

But one thing that's stood out to me most is the sheer lack of education of so many Americans. We call it stupidity because of how infuriating their obliviousness is, but they're just dumb as a result of a trash education system. People argue with me constantly about topics of policing and crime, oppression, justice system and so on, and NONE of them bring up any facts.

if you disagree with something and all you do is use your emotion, opinion, and personal experience, that's an argument. In order for something to be a debate you gotta have facts. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut.

There's a lot of blame to go around in America, from lack of action from leadership figures for decades, blacks and minorities becoming successful then forgetting their community, etc

But one thing that's stood out to me most is the sheer lack of education of so many Americans. We call it stupidity because of how infuriating their obliviousness is, but they're just dumb as a result of a trash education system. People argue with me constantly about topics of policing and crime, oppression, justice system and so on, and NONE of them bring up any facts.

if you disagree with something and all you do is use your emotion, opinion, and personal experience, that's an argument. In order for something to be a debate you gotta have facts. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut.
lets also not act like they dont try and hide it either
cant tell u the amount of folks never heard of BWS
or Tuskegee experiment
and countless other things the government
has done to harmed black folks
they try and take away our accomplishments in books
hell even taking the image of god away from what we know he should look like
do to the region
and change him to a blue eyed blond haired dude

Back
Top Bottom