RIP George Floyd

Holy **** :wow: Got the precinct burning. Enough is enough, finally showing the power the people truly have.
That's just physical. As black people we have wayyyyyyyyyy more power than that. We could sink the economy in a week if we stopped giving these white companies our money. Create black wall street again. But better so they can't bomb us again like they did last time.

I’ll go ahead and say it, following up with Brother Martin’s quote; white people should listen, pay attention, and hear the message within the riot instead of critiquing the riot.

Better yet, any Caucasian critique of the black race riot is the product of white fragility.

0675875D-CD3A-482D-97CE-9D51CBCD9E6B.jpeg

A lot of white people there, the feeds I’m seeing some are all white. The whole city got in on this one. People are coming in from out of town too.

university is gonna be ****ed. I almost got stuck up there.

people have also been screaming the national guard is coming all day... haven’t seen them yet.

A lot of white people there, the feeds I’m seeing some are all white. The whole city got in on this one. People are coming in from out of town too.

people have also been screaming the national guard is coming all day... haven’t seen them yet.
Isn't the city a majority white?

The one narrative they not gon be able to get off is that it was black folk causing the riots. You can see plain and clear that everybody is out there

Back
Top Bottom