RIP George Floyd

I ran through camp snoopy for those.

Might have met you, I was pretty hammered that night. :lol:

you went to the midnight release at footaction?

I honestly don’t remember. Lmfao I remember it being super early so maybe. And one dude I was talking to was tall and skinny and I think he had a purple hoodie or something on. I Remember camping and somehow a door got open lol. And everybody booked it lol. By the time I got there the guys I met up with were in the front and was like she’s with us. Much much love showed.

I honestly don’t remember. Lmfao I remember it being super early so maybe. And one dude I was talking to was tall and skinny and I think he had a purple hoodie or something on. I Remember camping and somehow a door got open lol. And everybody booked it lol. By the time I got there the guys I met up with were in the front and was like she’s with us. Much much love showed.
Sounds about right. That release was insane.

EFC91FDA-4A96-4EC3-8297-3E8BCE7B25B8.jpeg

I don't think they were doing raffles back then. I think it was first come first serve and you saw no black people in line for the grapes? You lying :lol:
Jk
I legit don’t remember ANY. Yes fcfs. There were probably some in line but clearly I was focused on the shoes.

Anyone who thinks these officers are cowering in fear is a dumb ***. While there are officers in this area that I'm sure are good people, there's still a lot of *******s with a badge on ready to abuse it if they decide to

Look y’all win. I’m not gonna justify myself because I’m not tryna get down to y’all’s level.
I hope in the future you all can start caring more about people in general, and have true empathy and appreciation for people in this world. It’s immature for me to go back and forth with this toxic type of energy so that’s that.

Hey, maybe one day you will understand . Just might not be your time. (If ever).

But if all you are contributing to the discussion is CONSTANTLY talking about how angry individuals who are fed up with being treated like trash as being inconsiderate, maybe there is no hope for you.

Back
Top Bottom