RIP George Floyd

The one narrative they not gon be able to get off is that it was black folk causing the riots. You can see plain and clear that everybody is out there

that’s what I’m saying, you got everyone out here. The cats like me and my wife cruising watching **** burn. People who are protesting peaceful. People who are protesting with fire. Nerdy white dudes who just wanna burn something.

some people are dying though, people are starting to shoot today. East side St. Paul has been violent and I think they are just killing because everything else is going on to distract so you might as well blast your enemy today.

that’s what I’m saying, you got everyone out here. The cats like me and my wife cruising watching **** burn. People who are protesting peaceful. People who are protesting with fire. Nerdy white dudes who just wanna burn something.

some people are dying though, people are starting to shoot today. East side St. Paul has been violent and I think they are just killing because everything else is going on to distract so you might as well blast your enemy today.
I even heard that big *** mall y’all got out there is closed

Yeah that mall is closed. All the targets and Walgreens too. They all got ****ed up. Even if nothing else was going on there they got broken windows at the minimum.

EZKFV0KWAAEV7sA

EZKCczgWkAAHPQw

🔥 🔥

Last edited:
Long time ago I had a job interview at target hq there. It was the same time the grapes dropped. Met some local NTers at mall of America and they definitely looked out for your girl. My whole trip I didn’t see a black person in sight.

didn’t know y’all got active like that lol

It’s chill over at my house. Heard either a flash bang or firework. That’s about it, no gun shots over here.

........and in NYC, Amy Cooper is barricaded inside of her apartment, even more afraid for her life.....I am still hoping for that suicide to come through, as well as those who killed the Black man jogging in Georgia. May someone in that jail be inspired by those both in Louisville AND Minneapolis!

Long time ago I had a job interview at target hq there. It was the same time the grapes dropped. Met some local NTers at mall of America and they definitely looked out for your girl. My whole trip I didn’t see a black person in sight.

I ran through camp snoopy for those.

Might have met you, I was pretty hammered that night. :lol:

you went to the midnight release at footaction?

There’s also white people out there burning stuff down too. I love it. We need John Brown type white folk.

I don't think they were doing raffles back then. I think it was first come first serve and you saw no black people in line for the grapes? You lying :lol:
Jk

Back
Top Bottom