RIP George Floyd

nDgrtPHgxoG3LbeLAtr8AplYPMVAXJpd0o2bpd9Lm_s.jpg
Truth

Pictures I took from today’s protest. I’ve been feeling terrible all week but after being a part of this today, I have hope for the future.
F1251560-D52D-40AB-961C-8D02443D1807.jpeg
E0A26817-85BB-4F04-BDB0-BCF8882F8105.jpeg
8AE4709A-187C-436F-8810-170BA5C8722A.jpeg
1C1A9181-31DA-4E27-B32D-BD5786F9F706.jpeg
9B8555E2-A2D5-46CC-9606-550ECA5469C2.jpeg
4BA28EBB-EBB0-4B9F-AD36-CDFEE2D1D0BE.jpeg
F8404A28-AB14-4502-85D7-5C42FCCC7F44.jpeg
63DDC5B7-A829-4317-AE8A-1853E9918110.jpeg
004ED61E-05EB-44E7-838F-DC3FB0B45AC0.jpeg
F1CF9F94-8E8D-4593-84B6-EB4B5E22A774.jpeg
Thank you for sharing man. That's a whole vibe right there. I love it.

Surprised nobody is selling Protest 2020 tees. Could make some bank. That last pic with home girls shirt made me think about concert tees lol. I know how entrepreneurial we are lol.

Umm, I have a passport... I've just never been because the price of tickets were so high. I've bern thinking about going in September since you can get a round trip ticket for under a G.

There is a history of racism towards black people in Japan... but I feel like its more rooted in ignorance than hate. Japan is one of the safest places in the world... they just have a higher rate of pedophilia.

I remember when this happened. Can't find the thread about it but I did find the posts when it was brought up in the political thread from 2017.

Should've been a wake up call to white folks but they deflected like they do when Black people are murdered by cops. That POS cop had "You are f_ed" on his gun.

****....cold-blooded murderer.

Legislation is the ONLY way...

At Will Employment / Right to work = you have 0 rights.

According to Slate, right-to-work laws are derived from legislation forbidding unions from forcing strikes on workers, as well as from legal principles such as liberty of contract, which as applied here sought to prevent passage of laws regulating workplace conditions

Passport.

Passport.

Passport.

Yep. This is all the way facts. Way safer.

Really love this video. Speaking on just getting out of the country in general, there are literally so many places out there that welcome and love us. Of course there are some places that may not be the best, I don't think any place is as bad for a black person as the USA. And that's real as hell. Like they said in the video, a lot of places just don't have many black people, so they don't know much about us except what is on tv. So no preconceived notions of hatred or racism. It's really like if you travel far out and happen to come across wild animals that haven't seen people. The animal has no problem coming up to you because it has no idea of hunters or poachers, so it's DNA isn't embedded with hate or fear. Just curiosity.
There are a lot of places that look at us as just brown skinned people. I'd say the majority of the planet never kidnapped black people into ships and forced them into slavery.

Last edited:
A better analogy would be to compare slavery to the holocaust.

they want slavery out of the text books ( Texas I believe pushed for “at-will workers” to be in their curriculum.

something that happened in America, but something native and indigenous people had no hand in, we must respect?

ehh

Good job, also props to San Jo.

There aren’t many black people on this side of the Bay Area these days, and with gentrification being such a problem, I was worried that there wouldn’t be enough people who cared enough to be out there to get educated (the protest was organized by the NAACP) and make some noise. What I saw yesterday though, that was the real Bay Area and what the USA should be. People Of all ethnicities coming out, learning about the political steps they need to take in order to make a difference, taking over the city streets, and putting their safety at risk for the black community. Only a small portion of the crowd turned back once we arrived at the police station and came up against all the officers with riot gear. Tons of people were stuck in traffic because of us marching, but there were nothing but honking (not in a negative way), shouting of support, and fists raised in the air from the drivers.

it gave me a lot of hope to not give up on this country just yet. The numbers are on the side of good people; they just have to make sure to go out and vote at all costs. We can’t just call out the police; call out and kick out all the local politicians who allow this to happen and then act dumb when the police act out. There’s no more room for laziness when it comes to that.

Last edited:

"Fair and Balanced" :lol:

Stay vigilant.

That reporter is symbolic of the average house negro.

"They" are reading these posts and some of them even feel so bold as to comment...

Listen when they talk.

Learn their minds...

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Back
Top Bottom