RIP George Floyd

Why is their no point????

This piece of information isn’t big?

If you don’t think so, log out and go play Frogger IRL.

Frogger has nothing to do with this man losing his life. Let's stay on topic.

Ok so how about you answer. Now that we know they worked at the same restaurant years ago, what DIFFERENCE does it make?

Frogger has nothing to do with this man losing his life. Let's stay on topic.

Ok so how about you answer. Now that we know they worked at the same restaurant years ago, what DIFFERENCE does it make?

You trolling or are you serious???

You trolling or are you serious???

I simply replied like an adult without talking about froggers or asking if an account is real or not. After factually finding the other unlawful actions this particular cop did prior to George. In a court proceeding, how & why would it matter that for a short period of time they worked at the same restaurant years ago make a DIFFERENCE in whether these cops need to have harsh sentencing?

I simply replied like an adult without talking about froggers or asking if an account is real or not. After factually finding the other unlawful actions this particular cop did prior to George. In a court proceeding, how & why would it matter that for a short period of time they worked at the same restaurant years ago make a DIFFERENCE in whether these cops need to have harsh sentencing?

You can’t be serious!

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 12.36.29 AM.png

:rofl: dude is definitely gonna throw another tantrum tomorrow

It would mean that the officer KNEW WHO HE WAS KILLING!

it absolutely matters. it doesn’t matter how short of a time period, if the prosecution is able to subpoena other coworkers at the time who can speak to Chauvin’s character and shed light on any moments where he displayed acts of racism/discrimination (especially towards George Floyd or other black coworkers) that would only strengthen the case for a conviction.

this is a reach and unlikely to play out, but if this happened in california and that officer was charged with first degree murder that was committed as a hate crime, he’d be facing life in prison with no chance for parole. lock his trick *** up and throw away the key. but who am i kidding, we know this **** aint gonna happen. i can dream tho

i never thought
in of all places
Minneapolis would be the city
to set it off
im highly impressed

More thorough than a lot of so called "tough" cities.

It's funny cuz I was just talking to my pops about this yesterday and he had a feeling it was gonna pop off soon. He think we headed back to the 60's in terms of race relations.

If that's the case it is what it is.

Just realized that the burning of the police precinct could lead them to "tamper" with a lot of cases given that "evidence" could've been burned down. This could lead to more corruptness smh

like Building 7 of the--nevermind.

anyway yeah, National Guard has officially touched down in Minneapolis:

it absolutely matters. it doesn’t matter how short of a time period, if the prosecution is able to subpoena other coworkers at the time who can speak to Chauvin’s character and shed light on any moments where he displayed acts of racism/discrimination (especially towards George Floyd or other black coworkers) that would only strengthen the case for a conviction.

this is a reach and unlikely to play out, but if this happened in california and that officer was charged with first degree murder that was committed as a hate crime, he’d be facing life in prison with no chance for parole. lock his trick *** up and throw away the key. but who am i kidding, we know this **** aint gonna happen. i can dream tho

^ Thanks for your response, I appreciate the maturity.

I completely understand your point which is the purpose of an open dialogue. I truly feel the cops law enforcement passed/history will supersede it. For an example. I'm sure more people have more to say about his character as a cop(with having 13 previous complaints) rather than Chauvin's security job.

Back
Top Bottom