RIP George Floyd

If this keeps up until August, they might very well start a civil war/ martial law us.

The pot is really going to boil over once unemployment is over.

Gretchen whitmer would be a better choice than Kamala. But I don't want to lose her as a governor. She would definitely pull the black vote lol

Yes this is from a real Geography Textbook from 1881...I **** you not:smh:
to4f6kdgvx451.jpg

5gqr7280rs451.jpg

If this keeps up until August, they might very well start a civil war/ martial law us.

The pot is really going to boil over once unemployment is over.

if that $600 bonus doesn't get extended past July 31 the tension levels are gonna explode in America. If you were barely getting by and now you're dirt broke, you're not gonna sit home being content with your situation. They say the most dangerous people are the ones who have nothing to lose. And if people no longer have a home or a sustainable income, they will absolutely have nothing to lose.

Keep it up fellas, especially if this orange scumbag starts to affect your vote
That was from may, in regards to governors allowing mail in ballots. Congress said it's legal and he can't stop them from allowing mail in ballots.

if that $600 bonus doesn't get extended past July 31 the tension levels are gonna explode in America. If you were barely getting by and now you're dirt broke, you're not gonna sit home being content with your situation. They say the most dangerous people are the ones who have nothing to lose. And if people no longer have a home or a sustainable income, they will absolutely have nothing to lose.

That's my feeling as well.

Rona gonna do more damage, too

PSX_20200614_221753.jpg

“My client is not a Negro, though it is a crime to be a Negro–no crime to be born with a black skin. But my client is not a Negro. His skin may not be as white as ours, but I say he is not a Negro, though he may be a Moore.” Mr. Lincoln interrupted Judge Davis, scarcely able to restrain a smile, “You mean a Moor, not Moore.” “Well, your Honor, Moor, not C.H. Moore,” replied Mr. Lincoln, with a sweep of his long arm toward the table where Moore and I sat. “I say my client may be a Moor, but he is not a Negro.”

So we don't understand that legally it is known that to be a negro is a crime?

While I agree a good chunk of the people who are receiving the 600 bonus are making more with it then they would have working. A lot of people are lit right now with the 600+unemployment

While I agree a good chunk of the people who are receiving the 600 bonus are making more with it then they would have working. A lot of people are lit right now with the 600+unemployment

and a good amount of the people who make less than $900 a week are black Americans who are protesting social equality. So if they're mad now about the state of racial equality in America, imagine how they'll feel if in August they couldn't find a job and the people in the suburbs are all back to normal life.

and a good amount of the people who make less than $900 a week are black Americans who are protesting social equality. So if they're mad now about the state of racial equality in America, imagine how they'll feel if in August they couldn't find a job and the people in the suburbs are all back to normal life.
It’s gonna be bad, and the way they’re forcing **** to open back up everywhere I don’t think they’re tryna extend that 600 unless people start dropping like flies

I love every minute of the riots abroad. Wish it lasted longer. Here in neck of the woods the police worked harder than they ever did.

We tried to be nice and compromise but they gave us their behind to kiss.

Back
Top Bottom