RIP George Floyd

b6aiyffys2551.jpg

cant believe those are additional reforms versus common sense standard procedure and policy
The NYPD has always been a backward organization. Many of their recruits used to come from places like Long Island, where many white people hardly encounter Black people at all.

Black women be taking L’s from all sides. They def deserve better.

social media indeed has been exhausting. I’ve been trying to limit the content I consume on a daily basis. I even turned off notifications from the news app I have. I suffer from depression and this has really been testing me.

Yet she ain’t offering no solutions except a sassy tweet. She probably ain’t seen the front lines.
Have you gone through all of her Tweets to even know if this is true?

Why does it matter if she isn't on the front lines? She simply discussed the plight of Black Women. She needs prerequisites to speak on that? Other than BEING a Black woman?

Have you gone through all of her Tweets to even know if this is true?

Why does it matter if she isn't on the front lines? She simply discussed the plight of Black Women. She needs prerequisites to speak on that? Other than BEING a Black woman?

His frail masculinity and insecurities were triggered :lol:
Its alot of them who hide behind being black.
We coddle too many *** *** *****z in the black community.
***** *** frail nt *****z.PNG

See this was an opportunity let someone hurt and frustrated just vent, and hang back and not add a useless comment further diminishing her struggle. Don't tell me you can't see that and don't know what that feels like.
word up. let these Black women vent to the HIGH heavens. she spent her last days fighting for Black men & women only to be allegedly killed by a Black man.

Back
Top Bottom