RIP George Floyd

3u3n0x8zx3551.png

To all y’all internet warriors going on a tirade, I’m in the streets every weekend, we just released an app to get law assistance to those that need it. It’s been in the works 5 years now. And I’m educating everywhere I go. Y’all gonna pick apart my plight. Nah f that. Y’all don’t know me, y’all just tryna be on some irrelevant back and fourth online **** and jump on me. So again your bs won’t phase me in the slightest. I’m solid with mines.
What's the app?

Killer Mike prolly even more pissed about the Rashard Brooks incident and how he essentially got used and exposed at the same time.

Its crazy how all these other topics concerning rights of other groups and people are now hopping on the bandwagon, its even more disgusting seeing this happen and them wanting there cause to be heard during all of this.

Its in some situations the Kap situation in the NFL bubbling up all over again, with the focus being lost

lol this is a joke. They already keep track of the number of race/ethnicity being arrested, which is why they are telling officers to arrest more black/Hispanic. There's actually an ongoing lawsuit by several officers who have accused the NYPD of targeting certain communities. Cuomo really just signed a bunch of nothing. They need to stop making taxpayers fork the bill for their lawsuits and instead, target their pensions. That would dissuade them from thinking they're unstoppable with no financial banking from the city. They also need to defund them. Take 20% percent of their budget

Last edited:
Still doesn't fix the problem.

Definitely not but every step is important if they continue to follow the process. Converting"proactive" policing that was set up to target young black men into neighborhood policing is important to the reform of policing in NYC. This is similar to the method Camden took and it reduced crime and police involved violence so I'm for it.

Back
Top Bottom