RIP George Floyd

Nascar doesn't own these tracks. Idk if y'all are aware of that.

Teams get assigned different bays at every track.

The person who may have thrown it up may not even worked at the track anymore. Hell even if they were still there and they do all kinds of manual labor and just tied the knot for the garage pull and there was no ill intention behind it they probably didn't know what the hell people were talking about when they were talking about a noose hanging. They very may well have been unaware.

Also a noose is a type of knot used in climbing and all other sorts of things, yes it has a bad notion tied to it but it serves purposes other than hangings.

The video of it hanging in the garage surfaced from last year some time via a YouTube clip of when folks were allowed to tour the pit area.

I truly believe this was a definite coincidence.

I know that's the boring explanation and everyone wanted some sort of grand master plan but it just doesn't pan out that way. :rofl:

Props to Nascar for doing the right thing, regardless.

I was talking about this with my homies.Even if it wasn't a noose, was ANYONE surprised that they heard the news that there was a noose in bubba's garage?

thats the problem. Until they shed that racist stereotype, any news related to racism in NASCAR will be viewed as true to me.

^^ It was in the garage that he was occupying that weekend.

It's not really "his garage" per say. Not a shot at you but I think that needs mentioning.
Also it was hanging in that same garage in previous races with other drivers.

-Cop publicly claims someone bit his burger then claims he "forgot" he took the bite himself.

-Cop publicly claims someone wrote"Pig" on his coffee cup then turns out he wrote it himself

-Cops publicly claim their milkshakes were poisoned then an investigation proves they lied

-Cop publicly claims a tampon was put in his coffee then the target its from says video shows no suspicious behavior

These dudes wanna be victims so bad it's pathetic.

Last edited:
This dropped today if anyone is interested. Just ordered a copy.

Amazon product ASIN B07YRP89NK
“An illuminating portrait of Baltimore in the aftermath of the April 2015 death of Freddie Gray . . . Readers will be enthralled by this propulsive account.”

The day that racist 2nd cousin ****er dies, will be celebratory one. I will ball out and go balls deep by any consensual means..

9/11 was the best thing to ever happen to this turd's existence. He was severely hated by majority of non-racist New Yorkers then 9/11 happened and he came in looking like a hero because he "bought the city together."

Made the mistake of surfing the random page on IG.

So much bs. And celebrities and popular influencers like all these posts on the low.

Back
Top Bottom