RIP George Floyd

Seen this talking point used disingenuously from many on the right to denounce the protests, as if they really ever gave a damn about covid >D, and all the stats keep proving it false :lol:

Just about everyone at these rallies has a mask on which is more than you can say for most spots that have reopened...

Has Candace Owens commented on Dave Chapelle’s assertion that her hygiene may be lacking?!

Yes, she commented on Dave’s comments.

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) Tweeted:
To every Democrat tweeting me the clip of #DaveChappelle insulting me:

I’m not a leftist. I have a sense of humor & I think comedians SHOULD make fun of people.

Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians of all time and I made it into one of his specials.

That’s POWER!

U gotta be a different type of person to rock some uncle Tom merch. Where is all this pro trump stuff coming from. Dude has done a horrible.job running this country. Seeing my people back him is disheartening.

I definitely think there needs to be a real conversation about black loyalty to the democratic party, but at this point I will vote for anyone other than Trump.

Sadly this is the norm everywhere. If a trash truck hits a resident, they’re getting sued. Wrongful termination? Sued. Hospital messes up a procedure? Somehow the city gets sued. And 9 times out of 10, the city won’t fight these lawsuits as they see the fight not worth the end game. And it’s the taxpayers who pay for it all. Cops literally have no accountability

imagine if for every wrongful firing of a gun, they lost 30 days of their pension credit? Money talks and it’s always been the taxpayer, not just in LA, but pretty much everywhere.

but it’s also the criminals getting payouts. Cops chasing a car who then runs into the tree? The city is paying for it. Lots of police shootings and brutality cases do end up in civil court. We pay then too.

you rape a child and run from the cops, get tased, and hit your head? You’ll get a payout. Your family calls the cops on you for acting crazy and you’re waving a gun? Cops shoot you 20 times? Payout.

good or bad, the cops have no accountability on these lawsuits. Whether it was necessary force or excessive, it’s all the same. We pay for it all essentially

Last edited:
oau41xbq1s651.png

I’m not a leftist. I have a sense of humor & I think comedians SHOULD make fun of people.

Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians of all time and I made it into one of his specials.

That’s POWER!

She don’t want that smoke. :lol:

U gotta be a different type of person to rock some uncle Tom merch. Where is all this pro trump stuff coming from. Dude has done a horrible.job running this country. Seeing my people back him is disheartening.

I definitely think there needs to be a real conversation about black loyalty to the democratic party, but at this point I will vote for anyone other than Trump.

99% sure they’re paid actors, and no one can tell me otherwise. I’ve yet to meet a black Trump supporter in real life.

Then when you notice all the social media attention the bootlicking “yes massa” types such as Candace Owens gets it has to be for the $$$. People have done worse for a bag.

That’s POWER!

I guess this proves that people of this ilk think that all money, is good money. Interesting to say the least.

I think that white people caught using the n word in direct offense of someone Black, especially while in the presence of Black people, should be considered an assault. If called the n word, it should be within the rights of all Black people to physically defend ourselves from such an assault. This law should go into effect nationwide. In short, you call me that? I get to punch you in the face, then not being charged with anything.

Last edited:
That’s the brunt of everyone’s issues right there.

Even the chief and union Head want the bad ones gone, or recognize it’s an issue. Dude basically said, it’s not my fault you hired a faulty cop. Good luck getting him fired.

I think that white people caught using the n word in direct offense of someone Black, especially while in the presence of Black people, should be considered an assault. If called the n word, it should be within the rights of all Black people to physically defend ourselves from such am assault. This law should go into effect nationwide. In short, you call me that? I get to punch you in the face, then not being charged with anything.
You referring to a white kid talking to his friends or something and using the word to try and fit in in convo with them, someone shouting it at you as an obvious insult, or both?

I’m not condoning either but if you from nyc you know a ton of non black people drop that word excessively with no damns given

Back
Top Bottom