RIP George Floyd

A46F5E83-7304-4CB3-AB68-8C7890CEB0D4.gif

Wonder how many black children were targeted, falsely accused and put in jail because this was happening to a certain amount of white children....

Him receiving 28 years isn't enough......

There are truly evil people on this earth. how do you possibly live with yourself. Have to be a sociopath.

Given that he's misused his judicial authority all in the name of money, I think he should be made an example of and put to death.
nahhh. death is too easy. too good. he needs to suffers for years and years knowing he'll never see the outside of a jail cell or sleep in his warm bed again. All that fun **** is over. death too easy. he needs those nightmares.

I swear every white dude must think they Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood or something when they pull out their guns on harmless people.

These same dudes never around when something like Sandy Hook or the Oklahoma City bombing pops off. Never around when Dylan Roof shoots up a church of people who accepted him with open arms.

I wonder why.

No need to wonder
We know why

Don't forget this ***** who froze during the Vegas shooting when a bunch of innocent people were being shot from a hotel window and dude was pissing his pants

Back
Top Bottom