RIP George Floyd

Been having a field day with the morons on Facebook trying to draw comparisons between George Floyd and the 5 year old that white kid that got shot.

So easy to demonstrate how bad the comparison is and how transparent the ACTUAL motivation for plastering it everywhere is. It’s almost not fair. Like fishing with dynamite.
If they're the one posting it and truly concerned about it, then they should be the ones protesting, maybe as a whole the system would take more notice. Police misconduct is the point but they can never see past their whiteness. I swear white supremacy is a mental illness.

coffee.gif

Even though they have laws that address racists (better than in the US) the **** head police will probably use CCTV to search for the brothers instead of arresting this **** head and claim he's a "victim".

Its like you wanna hit him as hard as you can, but at the same time maybe you shoudnt for this exact reason smh.

Seen a few of these at my local thrift store
05E83546-A380-4BB3-B33E-C154E3E2E25B.jpeg

Probably at the thrift store after the wearer realized that like 90% of the people that see the red hat with white writing in that style that's obviously meant to make people think the wearer is a trump supporter, will just see a trump supporter and you're just making it look like he has more support than he does.

Not a good move.

Probably at the thrift store after the wearer realized that like 90% of the people that see the red hat with white writing in that style that's obviously meant to make people think the wearer is a trump supporter, will just see a trump supporter and you're just making it look like he has more support than he does.

Not a good move.

These are brand new unworn so I’m assuming they’re just unsold merchandise. They had many in different colors but I snapped a pic of this red one since it’s the color most associated with trump supporters.

I take it these hats are used to troll trump supporters. I can totally see their smiles disappear once they read the hat close up :lol:

Been having a field day with the morons on Facebook trying to draw comparisons between George Floyd and the 5 year old that white kid that got shot.

So easy to demonstrate how bad the comparison is and how transparent the ACTUAL motivation for plastering it everywhere is. It’s almost not fair. Like fishing with dynamite.
Bruh...I've legit been seeing people gas and and post it everywhere with the hashtag # sayhisname

.....are you *** kidding me....

It's clear as hell

"Violence is "never" the answer?"

Violence as in "the use of physical force so as to injure, abuse, damage, or destroy"?

Like...literally never? Never?

Neither in nature nor in human history does this narrative find support.

Literally nothing would exist on this planet w/o violence. Earth would be a lifeless rock.

The problem for me is the "never" part - that makes the statement an absolute...and we all know who deals in absolutes...

Last edited:

Not a good move.
I automatically feel on edge towards anyone wearing a red hat of any kind these days.

Back
Top Bottom