RIP George Floyd

These suckas be letting their job get to their head.

STOP, you are NOT robocop and neither do you get paid more for pulling up with A.R.'s to a fight.

Santa Clarita needs to follow up with a statement that involves implementing a procedure that doesn't involve pulling up to a scene and aiming guns right away. Furthermore all approaches needs to be gauged depending upon the call/charges.

I’m with the movement and peaceful protesting. Voices need to be heard.

I’ll never be for looting. No way y’all gonna change my mind on that one. If that makes me the “enemy”, then idk what to tell y’all. Can’t reside on either end of the spectrum.

There’s so much hate in this thread. I understand people’s frustration, but this isn’t the way. It’s diving us more than keeping us together to fight the systemic issues that’s been in place for generations. It’s sad, the oppressors designed this very paradigm we’re in. We’re too busy fighting each other to fight the people we should be fighting.

I hope y’all find some peace in all this.
Mr Dink Mr Dink

1597205726676.png

the AG for the Rashard Brooks just lost the race at Fulton county . This is bad ...the new AG appointed is endorsed by the police .

btw ( Paul Howard has sexual harassment allegations against him as well )

Correct me if I’m wrong , isn’t that same department under investigation because they have a gang in their department call “the executioners “
They bend their badges up after every kill .

nvm :this is the article , this is a department in Compton

Read up on it , the cop that told on them was fired & he fear for his life

Been having a field day with the morons on Facebook trying to draw comparisons between George Floyd and the 5 year old that white kid that got shot.

So easy to demonstrate how bad the comparison is and how transparent the ACTUAL motivation for plastering it everywhere is. It’s almost not fair. Like fishing with dynamite.

You have to understand All Lives Matter was waiting for this day ( as F up as it may sound ) they were waiting to use this excuse for their agenda R.I.P to the kids .

Been having a field day with the morons on Facebook trying to draw comparisons between George Floyd and the 5 year old that white kid that got shot.

So easy to demonstrate how bad the comparison is and how transparent the ACTUAL motivation for plastering it everywhere is. It’s almost not fair. Like fishing with dynamite.

Folks are see through AF. Quick to post some BS about "justice for _____" as if justice won't be served swiftly. Clown ****.

it’s disingenuous as hell on their end. Especially when they say “Why isn’t anyone protesting”. They’re trying to use that kids horrible unwarranted death as a means of trying to diminish other issues and politicize it to fit their narrative.

1. If you feel that way, what’s stopping you from protesting instead of asking why isn’t everyone else.

2. What is there to protest? The piece of **** who killed that kid isn’t seeing the light of day ever again. If NC has the death penalty, he’ll likely get it. The family is going to get justice. Now if the pos who killed that kid were to be free at home right now and not facing charges like say Breonna Taylors killers and if he were to ultimately get off on some bs technicality, then yeah, people would be well within reason to be pissed.

But the comparisons are such a disingenuous talking point and the less intelligent on social media are eating it up.

Back
Top Bottom