RIP George Floyd

87EA57E7-23E1-4655-9364-2ED6024EE4B1.jpeg

Crazy that Tupac wrote "Changes" in 1998 and 22 years later everything he said still applies to current society. Like most Black Americans, he was calling for change and got jack **** in return.
People who have never experienced real struggle refuse to accept the fact that most crime is the result of being poor and suffering and not just a natural born desire to steal or kill

"I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
Pull the trigger kill a ***** he's a hero"

"Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs
So the police can bother me
And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do
But now I'm back with the blacks givin' it back to you"

Up thinking about the Breonna Taylor’s case , I’m so angry and sad now it’s 3 am I can’t sleep . This year has taken a toll on my mental health .
The fact that an innocent women died & you have people saying that the boyfriend was wrong for exercising his 2nd amendment & labeling him as a drug runner ( when it’s been proven that he wasn’t ) I just saw the warrant as well ( it was all based on speculations ) they never had any hard proofs just a car and a package .

what messed me up is the fact that the judge signed 5 warrants that night ( including Breonna Taylor’s warrant ) in under 12 minutes .

Santa Clarita Ca....not surprised at all. This is one of the areas LAPD officers call home. Many who patrol the Valley live here because it’s close enough to work yet far enough for them to be “comfortable”. I’m always seeing their trucks with USA flag/blue stripe decals. If it weren’t for their Nike Clearance store I’d never set foot there.

Last edited:
Video sad af. A lot of things could've easily been avoided.

George went from saying 1000 words a minute to none, stupid *** officers should've realized something was up. Someone says "i cant breathe" over and over again maybe you should listen.

He wasn’t necessarily complying but he wasn’t outright resisting either. If I was a cop and approached him I would’ve had him cuffed and put in the backseat until things get figured out. They had ample opportunity to do that. Have him safely subdued and confined. He could’ve resisted all he wanted then. Everybody safe and alive. This was completely unnecessary

Just finished watching the full body cam video......

So much I want to say....😔

They placed their rinkadink city cop job duties at a higher regard than a humans life. A black humans life that they saw no value in. Which is our current problem and more.... I truly hope us as people get it fixed.

For all I care, these sucka cops and ALL other racist can lick the gangrene off another racist covid19 infected cops upper lip...

RIP George Floyd...

Back
Top Bottom