RIP George Floyd

GF was one of the favored bouncers up there and the officer had a problem with GF getting paid more than him. Plus Chauvin was known to be rough with the guest. These guys were coworkers.

it was a Latino club. I’m sure he did all sorts of foul stuff to the guests that were probably just having a good time.

props to the witness. you could tell Chauvin's defense attorney was trying to present him as belligerent and paint his account as unreliable.

in any case, not sure how you'd expect anyone to react with any semblance of "calm" while they're witnessing someone being murdered. also, of all the things to put in their caption, that twitter page elected to also present the witness in the same way. their framing is crap; they could've just left it as "tense exchange..." rather than making it seem like he was irrationally angry.

This whole defense of cops fearing for their lives is getting old. Police are trained to undergo tense and hostile situations (well supposed to be). Especially a 19 year vet like Chauvin. So for him to say he was scared of a growing and “angry” crowd, to the point where he couldn’t control his actions or be aware that he was killing someone who wasn’t even a threat anymore...nah

That defense team lawyer is such a scum. He’s done everything to try to make it seem like the witnesses were imaging things when everything is right there on video, and it hasn’t worked. That’s why if that cop walks or gets a three year sentence, they should burn that place to the ground.

I personally think that Chauvin deserves death by firing squad with the shooters being Floyd’s family members or for someone to just kneel on his neck until all of the oxygen his expelled from his body.

But the defense attorney is literally just doing his job.

This whole defense of cops fearing for their lives is getting old. Police are trained to undergo tense and hostile situations (well supposed to be). Especially a 19 year vet like Chauvin. So for him to say he was scared of a growing and “angry” crowd, to the point where he couldn’t control his actions or be aware that he was killing someone who wasn’t even a threat anymore...nah
I'm watching the trial and it seems they are going with them being trained to use their body weight and that the officers were de escalating the situation.

anyone else watching daily?
kinda depressing.

I had to stop watching for a bit

Me too - can’t remember being affected like that before but watching them show the video over and over of them slowly murdering him was brutal.

The case has to be a slam dunk - but I’m worried about a single nut job on the jury throwing it.

The MPD witnesses are so far coming over well - they’re definitely not supporting the actions of Chauvin and are pretty damning.

Can’t stand the defense attorney though - he’s doing his job but he comes across as pretty slimy.

Me too - can’t remember being affected like that before but watching them show the video over and over of them slowly murdering him was brutal.

The case has to be a slam dunk - but I’m worried about a single nut job on the jury throwing it.

The MPD witnesses are so far coming over well - they’re definitely not supporting the actions of Chauvin and are pretty damning.

Can’t stand the defense attorney though - he’s doing his job but he comes across as pretty slimy.

It’s rare that a defense attorney for a cop doesn’t come across that way.

he also looks like king slimeball ted cruz

props to the witness. you could tell Chauvin's defense attorney was trying to present him as belligerent and paint his account as unreliable.

in any case, not sure how you'd expect anyone to react with any semblance of "calm" while they're witnessing someone being murdered. also, of all the things to put in their caption, that twitter page elected to also present the witness in the same way. their framing is crap; they could've just left it as "tense exchange..." rather than making it seem like he was irrationally angry.

:nthat: they really tried him

my man was like yea I called him a b$$$3 but none of this is relevant, he didn't deserve to die.

Edit: wrong way round - he’s an expert for the prosecution and he’s doing what I’d expect - saying the use of force was not reasonable.

Now this Irish doc is the sort of expert I’m looking for - clearly an expert in his field, calmly and carefully explaining the facts. Looking forward to the cross examination.

No offense to those that are watching, but why? This isn't like the OJ trial with all star attorneys w/ a lot of unknowns. We all saw what happened. How long is there left? Convict the guy and lets all move on with our lives while the cop offs himself in prison hopefully after suffering for ten years.

White conservatives out here mocking and monetizing ****. Sick

This dude, (who played the Brain as child actor in “Arthur” has a HUGE following online with young white dudes). One of the worst people out here.

Back
Top Bottom