RIP George Floyd

No offense to those that are watching, but why? This isn't like the OJ trial with all star attorneys w/ a lot of unknowns. We all saw what happened. How long is there left? Convict the guy and lets all move on with our lives while the cop offs himself in prison hopefully after suffering for ten years.

Because historically these things don’t go the way they should, despite the obvious and outstanding evidence.

Last edited:
No offense to those that are watching, but why? This isn't like the OJ trial with all star attorneys w/ a lot of unknowns. We all saw what happened. How long is there left? Convict the guy and lets all move on with our lives while the cop offs himself in prison hopefully after suffering for ten years.
Criminal proceedings should be viewed for authenticity and transparency not for fame or to be star struck.

IMO suffering in prison pc'd up isnt enough for me.

White conservatives out here mocking and monetizing ****. Sick

This dude, (who played the Brain as child actor in “Arthur” has a HUGE following online with young white dudes). One of the worst people out here.

He can get shot in the face. I peeped his page & that video has over a million views. Youtube definitely knows about this, but he's doing numbers w/ 5.4 million subscribers, so its cool.

He can get shot in the face. I peeped his page & that video has over a million views. Youtube definitely knows about this, but he's doing numbers w/ 5.4 million subscribers, so its cool.

it's wild, youtube will take down YG's song because it alludes to robbing Chinese households but won't say **** about a video mocking and profiting off the murder of George Floyd :smh: :smh:

it's wild, youtube will take down YG's song because it alludes to robbing Chinese households but won't say **** about a video mocking and profiting off the murder of George Floyd :smh: :smh:
The keep up the songs glorifying blacks robbing each other though. All while they idealize, enjoy, and use it for everyone else and their mothers entertainment.

Black ppl are at the bottom of the totem pole in their eyes & they continue to show us while telling us different.

This is why when holidays come around and all they do is throw up some digital banner for a day or two I laugh at it because they don't really care about black people. It's just a fake sign of solidariy.

I've watched clips of the trial here and there to be informed about what the defense team is trying to argue. Given the awareness surrounding this case, the outcome of Chauvin's trial could have large implications for future cases of fatal-police wrongdoing/negligence. I've seen some statistics that say that less than 1% of fatal-police shootings end up being prosecuted, let alone in convictions. It wouldn't be justice for George Floyd or his family but if Chauvin's convicted, hopefully this sets a precedence for people to legally challenge qualified immunity.

White conservatives out here mocking and monetizing ****. Sick

This dude, (who played the Brain as child actor in “Arthur” has a HUGE following online with young white dudes). One of the worst people out here.

didn't expect to type "Brain from Arthur grew up into one of the dumbest white guys I've ever been aware of" today.

Funny, none of my white friends have....which makes sense, because in Minnesota there aren't many white folks

I've been pulled over for an hour in NY before for air fresheners/flag. It's the easy bull**** profiling thing when there's nothing other than your race and car why you got pulled over.
its the broken taillight excuse

they get wet hoping to find something else

Back
Top Bottom