RIP George Floyd

Interesting picture. There is literally a bullseye on where the cop could have shot her. I'd be more understanding if this were a skinny adult meth head lunging at her :lol: :smh:

Honestly I feel for the dad, he wasn't tryna get shot either. :rofl:I don't condone it, but I understand. Black men been shot for less.
Huh...

Instead of stopping his daughter this is what the dad is doing
55286704-9EF9-49B2-A48B-EBAF257B5031.png

Yo I still refuse to believe those are the parents man...the level of stupidity in display.

Either way you’re ****ed whether you get stabbed or shot multiple times a good percentage of the time.

what the hell kind of post is this?
a fraction of a second of a photo does not tell a full story but you're ready to indict the entire family of this young girl for somehow contributing to her death. that ain't right man
Have u seen the video?
The parents are literally watching the girls fight the whole time ain’t no fraction of a second
From the time the girl made the call until the shots were fired the “adults” in the situation did absolutely nothing .

I'm assuming that picture is from the body cam.

In that picture there is a superimposition of black markers on where she could have been shot for a less deadly outcome.

And if the dad was running as the cop approached, I get it. I'm not sure what's difficult to understand in what I said. :lol:

I rather have a knife wound, than myself or someone else getting killed. They have tasers for situations like this. If that were a white girl, she would still be alive.
You can die from a knife wound just like a gun wound. You don't want either of them. One isn't better than the other.
A knife can indeed do a lot of damage but it is less efficient in doing so. The velocity of the penetrating injury from a gun is far worse than a 16 year old girl with a shank. This is basic pathology.
That definitely wasn't a shank.

I'm assuming that picture is from the body cam.

In that picture there is a superimposition of black markers on where she could have been shot for a less deadly outcome.

And if the dad was running as the cop approached, I get it. I'm not sure what's difficult to understand in what I said. :lol:
I understand every word just was silly.

A knife can indeed do a lot of damage but it is less efficient in doing so. The velocity of the penetrating injury from a gun is far worse than a 16 year old girl with a shank. This is basic pathology.

It again comes down to perceived likeliness of this event being deadly. From my view point firing a gun multiple times carries a higher likelihood of death of everyone involved in this situation than that knife.

Yo bro, you really have no clue wtf you talking about...you can’t possibly know the type of damage a stab wound can cause before hand, let alone make that assessment in under 10 seconds to decide what your move is....lol

turn off the video games fam....I’ve dealt with stab wounds and gunshots...the victims were not any better off in either case....it all depends on the strike point in most cases, the knife in this case was going straight to the mid section where a lot of vital organs reside, a collapsed lung is the first thing that will happen and that alone can kill you if you don’t act fast.

Interesting picture. There is literally a bullseye on where the cop could have shot her. I'd be more understanding if this were a skinny adult meth head lunging at her :lol: :smh:

Honestly I feel for the dad, he wasn't tryna get shot either. :rofl:I don't condone it, but I understand. Black men been shot for less.

I dont get these kind of posts, cops arent trained to shoot at moving knees. Center mass. Now the only valid argument here imo is if a taser should have been used instead, and I mean that by reaching for the taser in case things got out of hand. I think the cop reached for the gun first, saw the girl lunging at the other girl with a knife, had a second to react and unfortunately shot her. Doesnt matter if the girl shot was the one who called the cops, cops dont know that when they arrive. We cant tell either from the vid, in the vid she looks like the aggressor. I dont think the cop was wrong in shooting, maybe shooting 4 times but she is lungin at someone with a knife so I mean idk.

Unfortunate it had to happen the day Chauvin was convicted, spoils the party for sure.

Have u seen the video?
The parents are literally watching the girls fight the whole time ain’t no fraction of a second
From the time the girl made the call until the shots were fired the “adults” in the situation did absolutely nothing .

Must be different - my father stood outside once with me fighting someone to make sure I don’t get jumped because he brought 2-3 of his friends.

Can’t say what was going on because we weren’t there; the parents perspective.

The excessive force was not needed - 4 shots? There could of been another decision made here.

Last edited:
You don't know what's happening in this still shot

if he's going to the police for help, trying to stop the cop from shooting, getting out the way
How about you control the scene. Before the cop arrives. Once again who tf let’s kids fight in front of them!?
Yea imma just let these lil girls fight until the cops get here I’ll just watch.

You can die from a knife wound just like a gun wound. You don't want either of them. One isn't better than the other.
That definitely wasn't a shank.

Still less efficient in killing. It's basic physics. The force of this girl thrusting a blade vs. a bullet from the same distance isn't even close. This isn't a defenseless person getting stabbed in bed while asleep.

All that aside, the cop had the option of a taser.

Yo bro, you really have no clue wtf you talking about...you can’t possibly know the type of damage a stab wound can cause before hand, let alone make that assessment in under 10 seconds to decide what your move is....lol

turn off the video games fam....I’ve dealt with stab wounds and gunshots...the victims were not any better off in either case....it all depends on the strike point in most cases, the knife in this case was going straight to the mid section where a lot of vital organs reside, a collapsed lung is the first thing that will happen and that alone can kill you if you don’t act fast.

I know this depends on a lot of factore, type of gun, type of knife etc but if someone were to get shot with a .22 and stabbed with a knife similar in damage capacity in the same spot (stomach say) which would be more devastating? Might be a dumb question buth” hey.

Honestly the only thing I fault the parents for is calling the cops in the first place but like everyone is saying we don't really know what transpired before this vid. Those other girls may have been trying to kill her, who knows.

Must be different - my father stood outside once with me fighting someone as a teen to make sure I don’t get jumped because he brought 2-3 of his friends.

The excessive force was not needed - 4 shots? There could of been another decision made here.
Yea we different I wish I would sit up and watch my 15 years old daughter fight another female

I know this depends on a lot of factore, type of gun, type of knife etc but if someone were to get shot with a .22 and stabbed with a knife similar in damage capacity in the same spot (stomach say) which would be more devastating? Might be a dumb question buth” hey.

more people die from a .22 every year than any other gun I think.

How about you control the scene. Before the cop arrives. Once again who tf let’s kids fight in front of them!?
Yea imma just let these lil girls fight until the cops get here I’ll just watch.

You do not know anything that occured?

You don't know how long the parents had been out there.

Stop assuming things you don't know. You know 30 seconds.

Must be different - my father stood outside once with me fighting someone as a teen to make sure I don’t get jumped because he brought 2-3 of his friends.

If that’s her father on the right he gave the other teenager girl a mean kick while she was on the floor . Cop definitely getting a pass

You do not know anything that occured?

You don't know how long the parents had been out there.

Stop assuming things you don't know. You know 30 seconds.
I know that situation could’ve been avoided period. When the cops arrived girls are on the ground fighting with 2 adults watching FOH

Back
Top Bottom