RIP George Floyd

weviorx7ceu61.jpg

So as an adult if u see 4 little girls fighting outside one of which is your let’s say little niece or cousin which of the following are you doing?

A. Let them fight
B. Break it up yourself
C.Call the cops and let them handle it
If they're small teenage girls. B.
Grown Women(or look like grown women) B then C.

Even if C is my first answer, shooting to kill on arrival isnt the solution.

We all know that one crazy chick that we(some of us) love to date. That crazy one that would we all know damn well if she catches us with that other chick, we know she the type to bring a knife. Let's say the cop was there at the right place and right time as your crazy gf catches you with the side chick. The cop only see you three standing there and wifey has a knife. The tussle just starts. Without the cop saying anything, he POPS three hot ones in wifey. Is that ok?

People fight everyday, b. Can’t always run from it. :lol:

Question: Are you Black? What city and environment you grew up in? How old are you?
It’s not the point of running bro it’s the fact of you don’t send your kids outside to fight and just watch and expect the police to solve your issue. That’s what idiots do doesn’t matter wtf my race is.

ya seriously underestimate the damage a knife can cause....some of ya need to come back down to earth.

No one is saying that. I've worked in trauma and I've seen far more people survive knife wounds than gun shots. I'm not firing like a maniac at an assailant close to a victim because I know how deadly guns are. Tasers are available for situations like this.

We all know that one crazy chick that we(some of us) love to date. That crazy one that would we all know damn well if she catches us with that other chick, we know she the type to bring a knife. Let's say the cop was there at the right place and right time as your crazy gf catches you with the side chick. The cop only see you three standing there and wifey has a knife. The tussle just starts. Without the cop saying anything, he POPS three hot ones in wifey. Is that ok?
Ok so just said B
You would’ve done the complete opposite of what these adults did thank you.

The police culture in this country of immediately reaching for a gun is why there are so many unwarranted police killings in this country. It shouldn't be the first reaction unless there is an active shooter involved. And even then when it's a white shooter the cops don't come in there blasting like animals at whoever they think the suspect is.

date better....

if it’s gotten to the point where my girl is pulling out a knife on me, we are done....ya got the audacity to blame a cop for protecting your life? I legit can’t stand the police and their antics, but ya in here making some ridiculous statements...lol

It’s not the point of running bro it’s the fact of you don’t send your kids outside to fight and just watch and expect the police to solve your issue. That’s what idiots do doesn’t matter wtf my race is.

“Not the point of running” :lol:

Says all I need to know.

Your upbringing and environment clearly detect how you handle situations.

Glad to see how you handle/deflate/run from situations - with the authority or not. Nothing wrong with it.

My problem is that you’re saying parents who does this - does not care about their kids.

Parents watching the girl get her *** beat = not the parents fault but the cops

Cop shooting girl attempting to stab other girl = cops fault

Had cop not shot girl with knife and she killed the other girl = cops fault

I don’t like cops either but some of y’all sound so damn stupid :lol:

a KnIfE wOuNd WoUlDnT hAvE kIlLeD hEr

I wOulDve ShOt HeR LeGs

Forgot NTers can do it all in split second situations

So as an adult if u see 4 little girls fighting outside one of which is your let’s say little niece or cousin which of the following are you doing?

A. Let them fight
B. Break it up yourself
C.Call the cops and let them handle it
Unless the person is defenseless or getting jumped. A. It might be mi upbringing, but most fights I've seen only last 20 to 30 seconds, and it almost never escalates after that.

I'm definitely not calling the cops, if you get the cops involved over a petty incident then there's gonna be a serious strain in our relationship. I can't trust you like that anymore.

Says all I need to know.

Glad to see how you handle/deflate/run from situations - with the authority or not. Nothing wrong with it.

My problem is that you’re saying parents who does this - does not care about their kids.
How you were raised or what you saw as a kid should have nothing to do with the way you raise your kids bro. You don’t teach your kids the same BS people taught you growing up .
Be a parent not a friend to your kids buddy.

date better....

if it’s gotten to the point where my girl is pulling out a knife on me, we are done....ya got the audacity to blame a cop for protecting your life? I legit can’t stand the police and their antics, but ya in here making some ridiculous statements...lol
🤦‍♂️
Out of all of this you said, date better?

Let's stick to the scenario & not focus on the kind of women NToweG NToweG specifically likes. It's a scenario.

A cop protecting my life doesn't need to have an end result in taking a life.

Lol she had the knife cocked back and she not no 75 pound girl with her force one swing might take a life
Girl looking like Baby D and coming forward with the arm speed of CC Sabathia about to stab girl and people expect the cop to deescalate :lol:

Situations like this are unfortunate, no matter what happens, it’s gonna be scrutinized and Monday morning quarterbacked to death.

What would have been the reaction if the cop let her stab the chick and the chick she stabbed died? How would you feel if that was your daughter that was stabbed/killed in the presence of the cops and he didn’t do anything to stop it?

Unless the person is defenseless or getting jumped. A. It might be mi upbringing, but most fights I've seen only last 20 to 30 seconds, and it almost never escalates after that.

I'm definitely not calling the cops, if you get the cops involved over a petty incident then there's gonna be a serious strain in our relationship. I can't trust you like that anymore.
Keep in mind one of these girls is family as I stated. I’m not letting her get jumped or jump anybody I’m sorry

Herschel Walker’s son, the streets need to catch this dude.

Oh, there are quite a few people here on NikeTalk that would embrace and then love him due to his ability to see that the christian conservative position, is the ONLY position! Right aepps20 aepps20 ? The Karen thread is an insult to UNITY!

Says all I need to know.

This, is NikeTalk. I have learned the lesson well.

These parents deserve all of the blame as to what happened to their daughter. Ain't no way in hell they should have been spectators to their daughter fighting outside of their house. It sounds like some of yall in here are trying to strip away accountability for their inactions. I am in no way, shape, or form pro-cop, but this situation is not on the cop. The cop saw a threat and had to neutralize the threat. I am deeply sorrowful that this teenage girl had to lose her life. And I wish she had the opportunity to live her life to the fullest.

Back
Top Bottom