RIP George Floyd

not surprised antifa involved. They burned the **** outta Seattle in 99.
Curious on the outcomes if they were to unite with BLK, Latino, Asian, middle eastern...etc uprisers..

@ days end numbers count..

what makes you say it's "antifa?"
guys wearing black isn't enough and sure to hell neither is william barr's accusations

I believe the vast majority of people escalating a lot of these situations are agitators from out of town or extremist groups trying to take advantage of the situation. Definitely were some people there only to start ****.

are people surprised this happened?

J. Cole is out in Beverly Hills protesting and word is getting out. Hella people are about To flood BH!
I hope they didn’t have him out there in hopes that there WONT be any destruction of property/stores. That whole city stinks of racism.

i feel you on that . I had one of my drivers picking up a load from Atlanta and was spoked when **** popped off . Bruh ain’t know what to do since he was gonna reset at a truck stop in the city .

I’d keep rolling, screw HOS now. I didn’t see one trooper all day. I had the pedal through the floor board of the western star all day doing 80 and cars were blowing by like I wasn’t moving. :lol:

I feel sorry for the otr guys right now.

what makes you say it's "antifa?"
guys wearing black isn't enough and sure to hell neither is william barr's accusations
They’ve been in the game. More online presence though.
my assumptions but being in the NW in the 90s, their style of destruction is definitely viewable right now

Damn 8pm curfew for LA, at least I got food and supplies

Almost went to grocery today would have been caught in the middle of this all

I hope they didn’t have him out there in hopes that there WONT be any destruction of property/stores. That whole city stinks of racism.

idk who they is but it would appear he just showed up for the cause unannounced. Word is getting out via twitter and pics surfacing.

DDC31353-DC90-4ADB-BB20-3386F46F1F7D.jpeg

I wonder if that Rizzo statue is still standing in Philly. I know the older whites would have a fit if their guy came down

Back
Top Bottom