RIP George Floyd

Sometimes I think that these tough guy loose lipped cops are just there to provoke the person they are harassing into a physical altercation after they have nothing to arrest them for.
Hoping to catch someone with a bad temper.
It’s like a tactic they are taught in the department as a last ditch effort to get an arrest

Last edited:
Someone told me "who you gonna call when your house is robbed?" Then when I told them 80% of burglary suspects are never found, he felt stupid. People really think cops are like the ones they see in movies. Like they're out here wiping dust off a shelf with their finger and being able to solve the case on the spot.

why would i call the boys so they can cuff me, beat me up, and possibly take my mother's only son, for robbing my own crib?

Some may not agree but
Fake wokeness is prevalent in all colors tho
Do you understand how this response to, "WHite people protesting is trendy" , can come off as "WhatAboutIsm" and "All Lives Matter?"

Just asking if you UNDERSTAND how your statement CAN BE perceived that way?

In the mostly white neighborhood I currently reside in, there are mobs of children who ride their bikes in the middle of the street and impede traffic with no police intervention. Even to the point where I've seen like 60-70 of them just blocking all traffic on a one lane street and saw a patrol car drive right past. But I'm sure if 60 black kids were doing the same someone would call 911 and say some suspicious Biker gang is making them uncomfortable

Also, how do you give a jaywalking ticket in NEW YORK??? I've had White people cross the street from in between cars or cross on my green and they'll curse at me for not stopping. Nobody ever follows crosswalk etiquette in NYC unless they're tourists.

Back
Top Bottom