RIP Jeopardy’s Alex Trebek Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer

F*** cancer. This is what my grandmother had.

I hope he beats this.

Sure they’ll be lots of hot takes on how to beat it. Good luck. That’s tough. How old is he?

stage 4 |l:frown:

my man with the even keel and his trademark wit and humor. hang on Alex!

cant have jeopardy without Alex Trebek, and i love jeopardy. its on my bucket list to be a contestant, wont even care if he isnt hosting.

This will sound ignorant but......

How does a man at that age and wealth not find this out sooner then stage 4?

Damn, dude is a fighter. Didn't he just have brain surgery??

If I'm not mistaken some strokes in his past also.

This will sound ignorant but......

How does a man at that age and wealth not find this out sooner then stage 4?

When you go for like regular check ups/ physicals believe it or not they're not testing for cancer, sometimes the person only realizes when it's too late and the bad symptoms start showing up.

Crazy he didn’t find out until stage 4, it’s sad. My wife watches jeopardy every night.

My (not real) aunt passed from that a couple months ago, fought for a year and change.

Best of luck to him. One of those things you catch late cause like the other dude said, they dont check you til you have symptoms.

Knew a guy that had stage 3 pancreatic cancer. He battled for maybe 2 years. Lots of treatments and procedures at hospitals near and far. He actually got rid of it and people were celebrating on FB (rightfully so). Then, it came back. Super aggressively. He died within a few months.

Even when you "beat" that **** it comes back harder. Cancer is a mutha****a. It don't care how much money you got to spend on getting rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom