RIP Jeopardy’s Alex Trebek Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer

I've been here quite a while, never really saw a need or want to share much of my personal life online afterall I'm here just passing time, but I have met some cool people here throughout the years.

This particular thread caught my attention for specific reasons...
I just lost the love of my life, the mother of my child......my best friend, to this horrible disease a few days ago. I'm still in shambles and I'm trying to piece it all back together.
Soo many things I wish I could've said but I can't.
I know this may sound cliche or cheesy but treasure those around you and remember to tell people how much you love them...its the little things.
My heart goes out to all those who lost a loved one, and my prayers go out to all those still fighting and battling this disease.

Good luck Mr. Trebek. I think he sees it. Never easy to go out like this.

I've been here quite a while, never really saw a need or want to share much of my personal life online afterall I'm here just passing time, but I have met some cool people here throughout the years.

I just lost the love of my life, the mother of my child......my best friend, to this horrible disease a few days ago. I'm still in shambles and I'm trying to piece it all back together.
I know this may sound cliche or cheesy but treasure those around you and remember to tell people how much you love them...its the little things.
My heart goes out to all those who lost a loved one, and my prayers go out to all those still fighting and battling this disease.

R.i.p. to your loved one my friend. In June I lost my only sister.

Cancer is a demon.
Always keep her in your memories. I hope you will be good. God bless you.

Rest in peace to your best friend. My deepest condolences & prayers to you and your family.

Damn man, so sorry to hear. Wishing you and yours all the best.

Sorry man.

1 year that’s awesome for Alex. I lost my mom to this cancer a few years ago. She got diagnosed and then not even 2 months later she was gone. Please someone find a cure

Watched Jeopardy everyday from middle school to high school. It encouraged me to stay informed, think quickly, and keep a sharp sword.

Alex Trebec was the perfect host for the show. Witty, a professional and all around cool seeming dude. I definately appreciated what he brought to television

RIP :frown:
Huge part of my life growing up.
Mine too. I was a nerd growing up and 7:30PM during the week I would get excited to look at Jeopardy. Yes the participants got paid to know the answers and win the game, but that show made it cool to be smart and knowlegeable. Alex Trebek and Pat Sajak were the dynamic duo of evening game show hosts for my era and it is weird that Alex will no longer be the host of Jeopardy. He is irreplaceable and the show will just seem off without him.

I am glad that he spent his last day alive with his wife on his swing and in peace. Cancer is one hell of a disease and he came to terms with it and that is extremely hard to do, but he seemed to have lived a fruitful life and that is a beautiful thing. R.I.P. Alex!

Back
Top Bottom