RIP Jett Jackson

remember him from Johnny Tsunami and thought he was a chill friend. Since my roommate watches Rizzoli & Isles, I saw him again on there and thought his career was going well.

RIP :smh:

I'm saying he was on the show been in some movies I thought dude was doing good for himself. Goes to show you never know what's going on in someone's life behind the scenes. Money obviously can't buy happiness.

So legit the first 2 fruits that popped into your head were bananas and watermelons?
No apples to oranges like its usually said?

Cmon B .
camron-side-eye-gif.gif

Actually I choose my two favorite fruits so dead your little racism reach B

Had to watch some Jett "silverstone" Jackson last night in his memory.. My dude, what could of been so bad that it had to end like this? We have people with born with severe diseases that fight their whole life not knowing which day they will die, but they keep on.. Would corners know or would they tell the public if someone killed themselves because they caught HIV?

you foul as hell, i see what you did and it wasnt funny at all
What? It had nothing to do with race if that's where you where going then just quit now
so you knew your comment could be interpreted as a racial jab (which it was)

why dont you ride off into the sunset in your girls hyundai fam? (i think that statement might have backfired since your girl is a bad mf) but still, just go away and keep your racist fingers controlled

fame > money

realtalk.

if youre famous nike will send you all the new **** for free before it even comes out. in fact you get a lot of things for free

if youre famous they will pay you to go to the club and pop bottles.

you see how bad these worthless birds on instagram want to be stars

if youre famous birds will flock automatically and let you(and your team) degrade them

when youre famous youre name will live on after you die

you know how many other people commited suicide today that we dont give a **** about? they dont get a thread lol
money>>>fame

if youre wealthy, them little $250 aint **** to you, and if you really wanted, you can cough up more cash (which still aint ****) to get em early, or you could hire a stylist who gets you everything and hand delivers it to your house

if youre wealthy, tables/bottle service is like candy money

you see how bad these worthless birds on instagram want wealthy ******

if youre wealthy, people will say your name all the time or use something you/your heirs own without knowing it, all the while paying for your offspring to live the good life that famous people thirst for

why dont you ride off into the sunset in your girls hyundai fam? (i think that statement might have backfired since your girl is a bad mf) but still, just go away and keep your racist fingers controlled

Hop off son; don't be so sensitive and always looking to come at people to start a race war

You have NO idea what you're talking about; take your false race card and get some fresh air

Last edited:
frown.gif
RIP Jett.

I dunno, I really feel some type of way about his death. I'm not overwhelmingly sad, mourning or reminiscing as if I really knew him but it does kinda hit me a bit.

RIP to Mr. Jett Jackson. 
tired.gif

Honestly, this sounds like something Sergio Garcia would say when talking about Tiger Woods.

Really reaching

There was no racist intent; I wasn't thinking that at all when I said it

Last edited:
RIP to Mr. Jett Jackson. 
tired.gif

Honestly, this sounds like something Sergio Garcia would say when talking about Tiger Woods.
Really reaching
Trust me, I think you're good person and that it wasn't your intent to make a racial jab.

I just find it strange how you don't see how it can be offensive to some folks.

EDIT: I just saw your edit. I believe you man. Trust.

Last edited:
Trust me, I think you're good person and that it wasn't your intent to make a racial jab.

I just find it strange how you don't see how it can be offensive to some folks.

I get that but then I state numerous times it wasnt meant that way but when that clown keeps harping on it then I'm gonna go back at him

Always trying to start a race war in threads

Last edited:

Hop off son; don't be so sensitive and always looking to come at people to start a race war

You have NO idea what you're talking about; take your false race card and get some fresh air
im not sensitive doe, im just pointin you out

control yourself

i noticed you like to always like to call other people sensitive, art thou projecting?

[h1]Lee Thompson Young Suffered From Depression Leading Up to Tragic Death, Says Source[/h1]
by Rebecca Macatee Today 10:09 AM PDT

Dr. Billy Ingram/Getty Images

To most of us, the news of Lee Thompson Young's tragic death on Tuesday, Aug. 19, came as a complete shock.

But sources close to the late actor exclusively tell E! News he had suffered from depression for some time leading up to his apparent suicide.

The Rizzoli & Isles star, who was 29 at the time of his death, "didn't drink or party," says a source, adding,  "He was the opposite. Lee loved to travel and was always the first to tell everyone to take a breath and enjoy the beauty of life." He was always "gentle and unassuming," despite his early success, and didn't have the typical "look-at-me" attitude.

That said, those close to Young noticed things "really changed" a few years ago when he began practicing Yorùbá, an Africa-based religion which has a saying, "iku ya j'esin", meaning  "death is preferable to ignominy." Some have questioned whether this means that suicide is an acceptable way to preserve personal or family honor in the face of public shame.

However, Yorùbá culture icon and Chief Priest of Osogbo, Araba Ifayemi Osundagbonu Elebuibon, told the National Mirror earlier this year that the religion "[does] not support suicide. Their belief is that if somebody commits suicide, they will be punished in the hereafter."

The Famous Jett Jackson star "took [his religion] to the next level and started wearing white all of the time," says a source, adding, "This religion was everything to him."  Although he reportedly took a break from practicing Yorùbá, he recently returned to the religion. Just before his death, he visited a small village in Africa for something reportedly related to the religion.

As for Young's family? A source notes that he was close with his mother and sister, but relatives were worried his close friends no longer lived in L.A., leaving him surrounded mostly by "industry types."

Police discovered the erstwhile Disney star's body Monday when, after he didn't show up to set to film Rizzoli & Isles, his concerned coworkers sent the authorities to his home to investigate. In the wake of Young's death, production on the TNT show has been temporarily suspended.

http://www.eonline.com/news/450431/...ession-leading-up-to-tragic-death-says-source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom