RIP Jett Jackson

RIP
tired.gif
.  That Hollywood life isn't a joke
mean.gif

Well said. The "selfish" or "coward" tags are immature at best.
i'll have to step in and disagree..

i think suicide is selfish act b/c yes, its ends your pain, but it adds pain to so many others.

so many questions go unanswered, and the fact that you chose to leave without giving them a chance to be answered is selfish to me.

i'm sure there are people that love him as a person, and the fact that hurting those that love you should be enough not to committ suicide b/c the ripple effect it has.

i think suicide is selfish act b/c yes, its ends your pain, but it adds pain to so many others.

so many questions go unanswered, and the fact that you chose to leave without giving them a chance to be answered is selfish to me.

i'm sure there are people that love him as a person, and the fact that hurting those that love you should be enough not to committ suicide b/c the ripple effect it has.

and yes... jett jackson seemed like a cool *** dude... it sucks that he killed himself.

I wouldnt call it selfish, but it is a waste of human life. There are dudes struggling to live, and you have folks ending their own lives 

and yes... jett jackson seemed like a cool *** dude... it sucks that he killed himself.
http://www.suicide.org/suicide-is-not-a-selfish-act.html

dawg...16 children were shot in my neigborhood....this weekend

an actor or singer are the two most desired jobs in the world

are yall really trying to downplay that lifestyle?

dawg...16 children were shot in my neigborhood....this weekend

an actor or singer are the two most desired jobs in the world

are yall really trying to downplay that lifestyle?
You're not getting it.

I can understand why you wouldn't though.

Last edited:
Everyone wants happiness for themselves, which is normal. If we all helped someone else achieve their own meaning of happiness, we'd mostly all be happy.
RIP tho.

Rip Jet Jackson. Me and my brother(rip) used to watch his shows growing up. That was one of the few Disney movies I didn't mind watching.

DAMN i kno this dude from rizzoli and isles :smh: always a shame when someone ends their life, especially young.

I always had a crush on him. I wonder why he would choose to do this... Didn't he have a son and a girl?

Back
Top Bottom