RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

2561683f2319f6ee5215b37b1f970c4bb9ab1e0e.jpg

Me and the homie on South Beach in '09. RIP Jonas.

Dude was like an Idol to me. I was looking forward to meeting him one day and checking out their HQ. Sad day.

Damn. I have mad LRG from like 01-04 that I still wear a lot. First streetwear brand I really got into.

RIP Jonas.

haven't thought about LRG in a while since the dead serious hoody, but i was reminded of them last month when a some characters in a manga i read were all dressed in them

http://www.mangareader.ne...e-breaker-new-waves/26/2

that was the only thing i liked that they put out, but was something i'll never forget, because it's just that cool looking still. sucks they didn't put more out...

RIP

RIP Jonas..."DJ DEAD SERIOUS" owes it to ya & the LRG brand. The first "streetwear" brand I was first heavy into and always constantly on the look out for. 

RIP Jonas!! & Peace for his family!!

Scares me to see someone who seems to have it all, not. Life is sometimes too impossible to comprehend.

whoa.....RIP

was reading the paper and it said OC designer found dead. kinda suprised to find out it was him.

young too, SMH........

Visionary indeed. Thank you, Jonas. My condolences to his family.

Keep your head up, Ben.

RIP- LRG was too sick in HS. I still like their stuff, it never really fell off to me I'm a t-shirt type of guy.

The letterman jacket with theion was
pimp.gif
I just couldn't afford it #poor

R.I.P...Seems like a nice guy but I never liked his whole "style". A little too kiddy and childish for me. People closest to him will feel the loss. Everyone else, not so much. 
A lot of people want that Fast Life and this is usually how it ends. It happens too fast, you get depressed and turn to drugs to stimulate you. 

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

R.I.P...Seems like a nice guy but I never liked his whole "style". A little too kiddy and childish for me. People closest to him will feel the loss. Everyone else, not so much. 
A lot of people want that Fast Life and this is usually how it ends. It happens too fast, you get depressed and turn to drugs to stimulate you. 

No one cares about your irrelevant opinions homie. This isnt the time, or the place.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

No one cares about your irrelevant opinions homie. This isnt the time, or the place.
The Irony. I said Rest In Peace and gave my thoughts as did the other members in the thread. I didn't say anything disrespectful. Keep it movin and don't make it a issue if you don't want to.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The Irony. I said Rest In Peace and gave my thoughts as did the other members in the thread. I didn't say anything disrespectful. Keep it movin and don't make it a issue if you don't want to.
Yea but you're basically making it a poop sandwich. Say something negative about the guy, throw in a little R.I.P. then bash on his "lifestyle" when you don't even know what the cause of death was...all to complete the poop sandwich.

It seems like everyone is getting confused about "drugs" when it sounds more like he enjoyed drinking. But who doesn't enjoy the sauce? Sounded like he was trying to get that "flaw" in his life taken care of. You don't know the pressure there is on these people who make a lot of money, have a lot of rich friends, to stay grounded and not act like Lindsey Lohan. Sounds like he was no where close to being like that.

Back
Top Bottom