RIP Lil Boosie's Career...WOW

Originally Posted by djryan614

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

he always came thru with his crew to the barber shop on fridays....its gon be weird no seein that dude in there no more
indifferent.gif
I would not go to that barbershop....
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
And I can't believe dude's son has a Boosie fade too.

damn 2 years, 10 years jail time of whatever time sucks. alot of it was brought upon himself because of dumb decisions but that don't mean you don'tdeserve sympathy. he has 7 soon to be 8 kids so hopefully when he gets out he stays straight.

5 years of probation though, damn thats just a potential bad situation there for anyone that is, probation is like being in jail minus bars because one screwup and it could be a wrap for you.

laugh.gif
4 of my top 5 in this era of rap music will be locked up at thesame time

T.I., Wayne, Gucci, and Boosie...........W....T....F?!?!?!?!?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by djryan614

he always came thru with his crew to the barber shop on fridays....its gon be weird no seein that dude in there no more
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
And I can't believe dude's son has a Boosie fade too.

laugh.gif
Boosie's son got the same fade.

reporter made it seem like it was a bad thing dude was spending his last free hours with his kids. she gave that
tired.gif
x
smh.gif
combo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how the reporters were saying lil boosie

Originally Posted by blackice4

Boosie serving 10 years, a deathblow to all his nap town followers, a damn shame

Indianapolis Classic Be going down fam
pimp.gif
I rember he was there back in04 doing a show

Father of 7 with one on the way?
eyes.gif

I swear this reminds me of the movie Idiocracy.
The most intelligent people in our society end up having 1, 2 children or no kids due to professional job constraints, time, etc.
While the less educated roll out with 4+
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
281x211.jpg
roll.gif

when I first moved down and started going to school in BR in 03....I was like why all these N's rocking Shawn Kemp haircut lol....low n behold...it wentfrom being called a "Uptown Fade" to a "Boosie Fade"

that haircut is terrible.....Taper>>>

Originally Posted by RedMan

Who wears that much jewelry around their own kids? I can't feel sorry for dude like he said it is all his fault. I just hope his kids are going to be taken care of.

?

Back
Top Bottom