RIP Mac Miller

**** man dude was a legend in my eyes.. ****ed with his music HEAVY

RIP g

will be getting played all day

this

this one hurt... idk why but i think its cause ive listened to mac since his first ish and it was great feel good music.
i dont mean any disrespect but i feel like i saw this coming a mile away... as a fan on on the outside looking in it just seemed like that life ate him at a apid rate

that entertainment life aint for anyone

RIP MAC

smile back

Her leaving him was the cherry on top imo

possibly but he lost his whole entourage due to his drug usage. a lot of his close homies that he filmed the TV show with all left him as well few years ago and they was his very close homies

but its deff been all down hill for him

To everyone to sell me drugs
Don't mix it with that bull**** I hopin' not to join the twenty seven club

|l|l

if you a fan youd know the song

he struggled with drugs his whole life before ariana

Mac has been battling depression and drug abuse for quite some time now. If you listen to his music, it’s evident. It’s a shame he’s gone, rest in paradise Mac.

735A64AD-323C-40A6-AAA8-52C39CDD1B1D.gif

Mac has been battling depression and drug abuse for quite some time now. If you listen to his music, it’s evident. It’s a shame he’s gone, rest in paradise Mac.

735A64AD-323C-40A6-AAA8-52C39CDD1B1D.gif
Damn I didn’t know he had a drug problem. Wasn’t really a follower of him. I heard of few of his songs though and he seemed like a cool rapper.

After their breakup, Ariana made it clear ... his substance abuse had been a deal breaker in their 2-year relationship.

goes back to what i said... he was bad before they met i grew up on his music |l

Back
Top Bottom