RIP Mac Miller

Haven't really listened to anything from him since Macadelic, but Thoughts From a Balcony one of my favorite songs.

RIP.

After their breakup, Ariana made it clear ... his substance abuse had been a deal breaker in their 2-year relationship.

goes back to what i said... he was bad before they met i grew up on his music |l

True, people who don’t really follow Mac will assume Ariana is somehow responsible, but that’s not the case. I imagine their split added to his angst, but his troubles were deeper than just a relationship that didn’t work out.

So saddened by this. I remember first hearing him like 8 years ago through Wiz and thinking he was a clown. Few years later realized he had some dope music.

This really bummed me out. RIP Mac :frown:

This one got me man
Really appreciated his last 2 projects on a deep level
Self care for real

RIP man

Rest In Peace
I never listened to him heavy but always checked for him. My homegirl told me to peep his new album and never did...bout to put one up and jam it when I get to the house.

Life is fragile as ****. Unfortunately, I learned this the hard way. It’s something we have to preach to the young folks cause it’s easy to feel invinceable when you are young and healthy

To everyone to sell me drugs
Don't mix it with that bull**** I hopin' not to join the twenty seven club

|l|l

if you a fan youd know the song

he struggled with drugs his whole life before ariana

This makes it even more sad to me,he was trying to avoid that club but doubt this was what he was talking about :smh:|l

Damn this is wild didnt see this coming new album was good enjoyed the conversation track

RIP

Back
Top Bottom