RIP Mac Miller

swimming is so dope
sad he went out at such a time where he it seems to me like he finally found himself musically

i never liked any of his other albums at all
can't wait to hear circles

Posthumous albums are always a roll of the dice. I sure hope this album is something Mac would have been proud of.

His family approved it and from what I know about his mom, she would do what Mac would want to do

Thread bump as I didn't find an official Mac Miller thread elsewhere. As someone who really enjoyed Swimming I just couldn't get into Circles, I'm all about chill vibes and Mac's singing is decent at times but the album seemed too relaxed and many songs seemed too similar to each other.

Circles is definitely a “mood” album, but it’s still pretty good. It isn’t something I can throw on randomly and vibe out to. But I think a lot of that has to do with the content and knowing how Mac died. Still bums me out that he was seemingly turning a corner in his life and then *poof* he’s gone. :smh::frown:

Thread bump as I didn't find an official Mac Miller thread elsewhere. As someone who really enjoyed Swimming I just couldn't get into Circles, I'm all about chill vibes and Mac's singing is decent at times but the album seemed too relaxed and many songs seemed too similar to each other.
Haven't listened to Circles yet, his death still kinda bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom