RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Son this Don't Run Remix is so damn ******* hard :lol:

The video makes it even better man hardest NYC posse cut in a minute

video makes da song 100x Betta.

that clip of A-boogie Cameo walking out da club in slow mo looking like a disco ball :pimp:

Last edited:
That Don't Run remix is nice. Don and Fab killed it.

Need to hear French, Fat Joe, Remy, 50 and Banks on Pt. 2

That Don't Run remix is nice. Don and Fab killed it.

Need to hear French, Fat Joe, Remy, 50 and Banks on Pt. 2

Man I remember back in the days remixes used to get remixed by different rappers

This is the perfect track to do that with and everyone you mentioned would do this beat even more justice

Last edited:
Man I remember back in the days remixes used to get remixed by different rappers

This is the perfect track to do that with and everyone you mentioned would do this beat even more justice

:lol: I was joking.

But yeah A Boogie, Q, Dave East are keeping NY alive.

Young MA will be done next year. But she'll keep making money and venture off to other things due to her lesbianism antics.

Designer been finished.

Shmurda was never gonna do anything.

That's it.

Longevity Don Q and Dave East will be the only 2 standing 5 years from now and will eventually start Dropping albums and mixtapes together. The new Jada and P. But Dave and Q.

So how y'all feel about Jimmy and the Roc Nation ****?

I'm conflicted. One part says grow up....put the petty bs aside. Come together and do business as men.

The other side....can't tolerate the disrespect, blackballing and calling another ***** I was beefing with....boss.

They always come back and kiss Hov ring. He gotta be secretly loving this :lol:

Honestly it seems like whatever Jay is doing at rocnation is getting the attention of all the OG's and the team over there seems STRONG, so i don't see why not. The height of this "Beef" was namecalling and diss tracks i don't see why that would be such a big deal.

At some point you gotta look at the bigger picture.

Also Juelz got a track with French x Cam produced by Harry Fraud. that's sure to be pure FIRE

Ppl still care about Jim Jones? Who gives af if he signed to Roc Nation, that label barely does ish for their artists anyways. J Cole got bigger once he stopped relying on them & idk anyone else worth noting that really did anything under them.

Btw that Juelz track from the description of it does seem like its gon be fire

Who gives af if he signed to Roc Nation, that label barely does ish for their artists anyways

You might wanna look over the list of artist they signed/manage.. some of the biggest names in music are there, some of the biggest producers are there, hell they are even signing personalities & DJ's. Every artist isn't gonna make smash hits and be Superstars, but you can very well still have success w/o hits & Roc nation seems to be one of the leaders in curating that talent.

Back
Top Bottom