RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

He dropped some new **** in Australia that's tearing it up over there. When he drops it over here :x :x

My man' knows him and showed me a video of him performing it in Australia and like 50,000 knew it word for word

Last edited:
Real Talk as i see more and more media outlets covering international artist, i think more and more American artist are gonna start to break **** internationally and then bring it over stateside. Theres banks everywhere.

Also after watching Desiigners interview & then watching Casanova's joint, i **** with these dudes even more. Cats got a lot of personality and seem to be all about good energy :smokin

Even in the brief time flex tried to start up some Future tension he downplayed it & focused on his moves.

You know what song it is? I know he was out there last month so if he did drop one it didn't get covered by any media over here

Edit: if everybody knew the song I'm gonna assume it's already been out on the internet :lol:

Last edited:

Here it is joint is fuego :x 212k views in one day

Oh i thought u was talking bout another record, but either way he has another record on deck that's gonna catch on. This reminds me of the trophies beat so much tho, Mike Dean should have shopped this to the Migos.

Do like the fact that he' using his OWN flow on this track tho.

He dropped some new **** in Australia that's tearing it up over there. When he drops it over here
sick.gif
sick.gif

My man' knows him and showed me a video of him performing it in Australia and like 50,000 knew it word for word
lies

I like Cas' joint. Though I wish someone else had some of those beats, but it's a good joint to play at the gym.

Crazy that Juelz is the same age if not younger than a lot of the newer rappers that have caught on in this era

Now this is the kinda Balance i wanna see from him going forward mixing some of that new & old

Back
Top Bottom