RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Not sure if he has been posted in here but ive been following his grind for about a year now since ive been working up in Newburgh. Dude has talent and seems to be on the right path.

i was momentarily devastated to find out that Jay Critch cat was from NYC & then the Harlem Heavens opened up and previewed this :lol:

Jim x Cam on a Heatmakerz beat in 2017

ABOUT ******* TIME.... also with that said, i hope this single isn't indicative of the project because this is complete mid & not what i or any of the presumed audience wants to hear from a Fab/Jada album.

ABOUT ****ING TIME.... also with that said, i hope this single isn't indicative of the project because this is complete mid & not what i or any of the presumed audience wants to hear from a Fab/Jada album.

This

Song makes me think its gonna sound like last years trap beats with NY lyrics

ABOUT ****ING TIME.... also with that said, i hope this single isn't indicative of the project because this is complete mid & not what i or any of the presumed audience wants to hear from a Fab/Jada album.

you can tell that record (at least beat and hook) is from at least 4 years ago

future dont even sound like that no more

they will get more organic buzz quicker if they just shoot a grimy video spitting raw over the right beat

i could see that booming on IG/Twitter

What’s funny during the interview. Fab knew he f’d up. I wasn’t suppose to say that, then he was like damn I deadass wasn’t suppose to say that. Jada didn’t give a F, just kept laughing

that's what worries me tho the same thing that has kept Fab/Jada relevant all these years, hurts them when it comes to the quality of a project. they try to throw in a lil bit for everyone instead of just focusing on what they shine at the most.

they should know a tape between them is gonna touch a certain demographic, just cater to that & give the best project.

Not sure if anyone is familiar with Tanya Morgan, but Von Pea is about to drop a project with features by Skyzoo and J-Live. These dudes wont do major numbers but the music is dope none the less

I wish these guys would just drop the ****ing project already man

This song and feature is from like 2013 :lol:

Production, flows and Future's sound all sound dated and from that year. They just had to throw a "Future feature" on there.

I know they been teasing this album for years now....but I want some fresh joints on here. Not **** they had in the tuck for half a decade.

Back
Top Bottom