RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

The Hoodies joints were flames. :wow: :smokin

After hearing that Dime after Dime and this Lean On Me snippet I’m ready to see what Cam does this go around.

These cats really spitting i'm extremely surprised

they gonna b stars

surprised no one thought of doing this sooner

smh i just realized what beat this was....always thought someone should redo that...like ross n meek

i heard someone play that around me and once it makes it down here from up there it's a hit.

i love that song although i heard he had some PNB Kelly **** going on of his own

Real **** it feels like we're coming back for real..like we're headed in the right direction this time for real.

Dawg....if Killa make another run....:wow::wow::pimp:. Sounding like he got "IT" back. Flow smoother, not dusty, Rapping over soul samples. Talking that TALK!

"I grew up with Big L, all I know is Ebonics" :sick:

my only problem is i was waiting for that filthy beat drop

low key this **** heatin up in real life lol

They shot this around the corner from my Block. The Garvey . I could honestly say I know maybe half the people in the video. other video shot on Friday by my old high school and Utica train station. Hell might even catch me in that one. I ain’t wearing no flag though.

Last edited:
They shot this around the corner from my Block. The Garvey . I could honestly say I know maybe half the people in the video. other video shot on Friday by my old high school and Utica train station. Hell might even catch me in that one. I ain’t wearing no flag though.

This video? Explain this to me dawg? On one hand, there's a lot of unity.

On another hand...there's a lot of lost ****** :smh:

I want to not like that song by dude, but there's just too much energy

It's wild to here being from Cali how NY got Hoovers out there. IDK if its the same set tho.

Gummo is damn near undeniable

One hurdle is for people to get past how cat's look & act

But it's a whole other thing when these new artists have real issue in there background

With that said this song probably still going all the way :lol:

His look does turn off certain ppl

But attracts a whole nother crowd

He been gaining buzz in the so-called "weirdo SoundCloud" lane but a Pierre Bourne beat and video with 50 bloods is doing wonders for the kid now

Back
Top Bottom