RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

That Gunmo song ain't nothing i ain't heard from a 1000 other ******.... but his popped because he attached to an image of *******. Also watching that behind the scenes video is the exact thing Tax meant by there being a big difference behind OG's & just olde dickheads.

pierre literally birthing ppls careers but can't start his own rap career

556E7324-EE5D-4E7A-B891-B439074C94C4.jpeg

Angels gonna be a MOVIE on Monday...

Funk Flex still running the clubs up there?

Him, Envy, Self, Clue, Love Dinero, Spin King, are the top flight DJ's in the club circuit. Flex is still the king son brings the biggest and best crowds. Clue is a close second. It's so crazy how the strip club has become the main club scene in NYC. ****** ain't ******* with Manhattan no more you either in Queens or BK at the strip clubs or in dyckman or the heights at the "lounge's"/clubs

Him, Envy, Self, Clue, Love Dinero, Spin King, are the top flight DJ's in the club circuit. Flex is still the king son brings the biggest and best crowds. Clue is a close second. It's so crazy how the strip club has become the main club scene in NYC. *****s ain't ****ing with Manhattan no more you either in Queens or BK at the strip clubs or in dyckman or the heights at the "lounge's"/clubs

Maino was on hot 97 talking bout the Startenders. He's actually doing a doc on that whole strip club/bartender/club/money scene....and it sounded dope. Like he was examining all aspects of it.

I ain't been to NYC in a minute. But I peeped videos where dudes were throwing money on the bartenders :lol:. Maino talked about that too. Like, the ***** making it rain at the bar...and not at the VIP or the strippers anymore. Cash competition. I know this scammer dude that be taking trips up there...and he can confirm.

Good interview btw. If Maino actually put out good music, I'd support him :lol:. He be speaking that real @ 11:25

Yeah I've been peeping the convo around this for a lil min. Strippers heated cause the startenders cutting into their check :lol:

I know IG has played a big part in this too

Tekashi got another too, _ 100% sidestepped the pedohile allegations with Gummo :lol: :smh:

Seem like he finally found his lane tho, he gonna have to renegotiate that deal now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom