RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

That Gummo track hard...that beat woulda carried anybody tho. It kinda reminds me of the first time I heard purple city byrdgang.

And on the topic of bartenders and strippers they been trying to get this poppin in Houston. The famous strippers like a Mercedes and them stopped dancing and started bartending, but they not caking like the NYC broads or seeing the type of money they say dancing, so they'll be back on the pole soon.

That Gummo track hard...that beat woulda carried anybody tho. It kinda reminds me of the first time I heard purple city byrdgang.

And on the topic of bartenders and strippers they been trying to get this poppin in Houston. The famous strippers like a Mercedes and them stopped dancing and started bartending, but they not caking like the NYC broads or seeing the type of money they say dancing, so they'll be back on the pole soon.

I think it's different in the south because

1) chicks are allowed to be fully nude as opposed to up here
2) Based off my few experiences down there, strippers are doing some real amazing **** on that poll :lol:, i was down in Onyx in NC & was tippin shorty based off some athletic **** lol. ***** was damn near hanging off the ceiling, some of these NYC chicks give the effort of James Harden on defense

I think it's different in the south because

1) chicks are allowed to be fully nude as opposed to up here
2) Based off my few experiences down there, strippers are doing some real amazing **** on that poll :lol:, i was down in Onyx in NC & was tippin shorty based off some athletic **** lol. ***** was damn near hanging off the ceiling, some of these NYC chicks give the effort of James Harden on defense

So much facts here my guyza

http://www.livemixtapes.com/player.php?album_id=45375

cover.jpg

Mixtape is out now

I remember how they used to say you would lose brain cells from using drugs, that's me from hitting play on that

The kids seem to love this. Video is dope. Everybody looking like they having fun. Lots of sturdy milly rocks by the youngins in there.

This is hip hop. Culture :pimp:

I remember how they used to say you would lose brain cells from using drugs, that's me from hitting play on that

Two respected posters two totally different opinions and perspectives. 2017 hip hop in a nut shell :lol:

BbdCDD5jF8d

BbdCDD5jF8d

Cam Just dropped a mixtape
Jim on Roc Nation cooking up his
Juelz also working on his mixtape (actually dropped heat over the summer)

IDK if i could miss this DipsetxA$APxHighbridge show

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom