RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Damn, he did jack the Hardy Boyz. lol

th3NOMW9ZW.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Responding to that wouldn't do anything for him anyway :lol::smh:

Bruh got a t-15 song on the charts that would be moving all the way backwards

There is NO DOUBT in my mind this dude is a plant, Both those songs he dropped are generic as **** & trash. ***** just appeared like a puddy.

I don't get it. Brooklyn is looking funny allowing this to represent their borough.

He deserves it.

The only thing I'm happy about it is the he's not black, but he still comes off as a minstrel act mocking the culture like Insane Clown Posse.

If his hair wasn't multicolored and if he was black it would be okay ?

this not a 69 diss.

if anything it just goes to show you how fraudulent da gangs are on NY.... majority ain't real blood or crips....but 100+ goons reppin under any banner is still a threat, off GP only...

Wavy seems to think it was one, that's why he made that IG post.

this not a 69 diss.

if anything it just goes to show you how fraudulent da gangs are on NY.... majority ain't real blood or crips....but 100+ goons reppin under any banner is still a threat, off GP only...

Yeah, I saw it posted online as a diss, but I didn't hear a diss anywhere. People trying to create drama.

he got poppin overseas first, and then got hot here...on some Brandon Jennings ish.

Nice analogy

All facts

:smh::sick:

i swear to god this ish still gets me hype...

when Banks was on fire, Fabolous was nowhere to be found :lol:

i think Banks dumbass changed his flow after da very first Halloween Havoc...or all those random V1,2, etc..w/e

i hate it.....son got no charisma in his bars no more...he just rappin to rap, no punch, no witty ish, nada... straight dry vag backpack somber rap :smh:

i swear to god this ish still gets me hype...

when Banks was on fire, Fabolous was nowhere to be found :lol:

i think Banks dumbass changed his flow after da very first Halloween Havoc...or all those random V1,2, etc..w/e

i hate it.....son got no charisma in his bars no more...he just rappin to rap, no punch, no witty ish, nada... straight dry vag backpack somber rap :smh:

Hasn't anyone asked him WHY ? Like he has to have a valid excuse on why he sabotaged his rap career for no apparent reason

Back
Top Bottom