RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

He's been written about in all these hipster blogs, is getting heavy radio play, is being cosigned by a lot of different rappers, has a song on billboard, etc etc & those allegations been known. He's not blackballed.

Also those tracks are as generic as your gonna get & aren't bangers, this **** was forced on to people.

Any ***** who moves like this, is someones who's words i'm not trusting. Dude is a Goof

These tracks are bangers because the right people got behind that bull**** & "made" it a banger... Everybody damn sure isn't getting written about or highlighted by blogs the way he has.

This dude currently has two slots On Flex countdown with those two bumass records also. I heard or seen NOTHING about this dude until that first record/video & the child molestor ****. It's nuts that *****s are cosigning a drug addicted, fake gangbanging child toucher. But again NO RULES

Bruv I hear what you saying 10000% but it's kinda hard to process it considering how hard you was trying convince us Desiigner was the one a year ago :lol:

Son has more "bangers" and 100 times more "original" than your boy while actually being a walking breathing parody of 2017-2018 rap.. think about that for a second

Certain things just ain't adding up for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I actually think his yelling style is pretty original. Like some trap Onyx ****.

However two things can be true and he isn't prospering so quickly on his own. Labels < social media "firms" like Tha Lights Global (Boonk, Lil Pump). I wouldn't put it out of the range of possibility that he has something like that going on.

Bruv I hear what you saying 10000% but it's kinda hard to process it considering how hard you was trying convince us Desiigner was the one a year ago :lol:

Son has more "bangers" and 100 times more "original" than your boy while actually being a walking breathing parody of 2017-2018 rap.. think about that for a second

Certain things just ain't adding up for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Again IDK why ya'll let Wavy create this Donald Trump Narrative man, I Never EVER said Desiigner was the one or would even last. I have said on multiple occasions on this forum that he's average as hell.

The only thing i continuously defended him about is how so many people were hell bent on calling him a copycat & trash because it was a NYC artist doing it. Because talent wise & originality he was no better or worse than A LOT of the same ****** i seen them championing from the south. But because dude copied Future & created a Smash single dude's acted like he was the anti-christ.

Also Panda>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything this ***** has & probably will do. Son just admitted that he got his "inspiration" from Rondo Numba Nine & has continued to use that bumass flow on everything i've heard thus far.

I listen to trash artist who make good songs from time to time, i've really tried to see what was "Fire" about this song & i can't find it at all. i'm taking B Grade Future & his knack for Melody over Jesus Hardy & his mystical like screaming 10/10 :lol:. And that's just musically, let alone his entire character.

One of these lil ****** gonna end up getting hurt tryna get blunt roller status for this Guy?? **** is spooky out here

MzTUuAF.png
7Hx1A9a.png

After releasing “Don’t Try Me” with Lil Uzi Vert back in November, New York rapper Dave East has now revealed that he doesn’t actually like the collaboration. Speaking to Canadian e-tailer SSENSE, East explains, “I’m not the biggest fan of the song, just because that ain’t me,” going on to say that — despite the rest of his fellow 2016 XXL Freshman Classalumni being “hot as ****” — “making music together is a stretch, and my real fans know that.”

Man i hope to God Def Jam doesn't keep barking up this tree & forcing **** just for the Sake of it. Dave can fit in with these newer artist but it gotta make sense.

A Dave East/Uzi song made no sense in the first place for either artist anyway. That screams forced. That made less sense than Jadakiss and OJ Da Juiceman (also a terrible song).

Man i hope to God Def Jam doesn't keep barking up this tree & forcing **** just for the Sake of it. Dave can fit in with these newer artist but it gotta make sense.

i feel and agree with what he saying but he gotta keep the same energy.

i feel and agree with what he saying but he gotta keep the same energy.

That's the exact track he was talking about, he claims Def Jam kind of forced that song on him. I never been a fan of this method when it comes to rappers like dave east. The fact of the matter is yea having Uzi on it may bring some more eyes, but the song is just average & a Uzi fan isn't gonna really gravitate towards the music East makes & Vice versa.

East has been steadily growing his fanbase through the years delivering HIS sound & it's got him a pretty nice following. Don't go trying to turn dude to a pop star/hit maker & start to distract his core. Def Jam should look at meek closely & how he built up as a template.

I didn't connect those dots until you just pointed that out.

What is Lucian Jr's label called and who is Tekashi signed to?

ANYBODY with a label can get a push, that’s the whole reason these _’s sign in the first place

That’s the easy part, that’s why _’s be so ****ed up out here. They think all you gotta do is sign, get a push and sit back while the money roll in :lol:

Tekashi and Trippie aren’t Elliot’s first or only artist, just his only artists that have went

As far as East, I like bruh but he isn’t nowhere as “exciting” or marketable as Meek

Last edited:
That Uncle Murda Rap Up was hilarious, I didn’t even realize it was 9 minutes, it flew by fast

How your goons fail to rob somebody? :lol:

He sent some lil weirdos on a dummy mission. What is going on in the rap now. :smh: :lol:

That's the exact track he was talking about, he claims Def Jam kind of forced that song on him. I never been a fan of this method when it comes to rappers like dave east. The fact of the matter is yea having Uzi on it may bring some more eyes, but the song is just average & a Uzi fan isn't gonna really gravitate towards the music East makes & Vice versa.

East has been steadily growing his fanbase through the years delivering HIS sound & it's got him a pretty nice following. Don't go trying to turn dude to a pop star/hit maker & start to distract his core. Def Jam should look at meek closely & how he built up as a template.

East ain't as versatile as Meek though. Meek can do songs with Uzi and Migos and make it work. East is kinda one dimensional but he's really good in his lane. He need to get back to what he was doing on Kari Channel. Just rap, forget the other BS. He don't wanna alienate his fan base for some temporary mainstream love. No more Chris Brown records. lol

I'm saying those aren't "his people" per say, those are the real blood _'s thats vouching for him in these streets tho

That _ ain't sending nobody, they just tryna protect the money bag

Do people really believe goons are out here in the street fighting and shooting eachother everyday ? This is a mere "pressing", Casanova ain't back down which I'm sure gained a little respect from them. Next time they bump heads should be way more interesting. More to come next week on raw is war !

I'm saying those aren't "his people" per say, those are the real blood _'s thats vouching for him in these streets tho

That _ ain't sending nobody, they just tryna protect the money bag

They attaching themselves to a forced clown. That reflects on you, even if they extorting him, all money ain't good money. The whole thing looks fake.

How your goons fail to rob somebody? :lol:

He sent some lil weirdos on a dummy mission. What is going on in the rap now. :smh: :lol:

East ain't as versatile as Meek though. Meek can do songs with Uzi and Migos and make it work. East is kinda one dimensional but he's really good in his lane. He need to get back to what he was doing on Kari Channel. Just rap, forget the other BS. He don't wanna alienate his fan base for some temporary mainstream love. No more Chris Brown records. lol

While i do think Meek is more versatile, what really got him bubbling was him doing his own sound & sticking to that street ****. Even when he first got to MMG he expanded his sound a bit but it was very traditional to his own sound. He worked with southern cats, but it was usually other street artist & dudes rapped relatively well

Ross, Gotti, Future etc etc... East can do the same but them tracks with heavily autotuned, super hype things aren't his lane.

Been through a couple situations like this and I know for a fact cas or his boy who walked from behind the van had the thing on him that cop who made everyone disperse probably saved a life.

Back
Top Bottom