RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Hasn't anyone asked him WHY ? Like he has to have a valid excuse on why he sabotaged his rap career for no apparent reason

baffles me to no end....

son was da MAN.....i used to laugh at people who compared Lil Wayne to Banks...then Wayne flat out outworked him :smh:

this new freestyle has small shards of his old flow...but compare this to when he was feeling himself and da swag was on a hundo..

Fabolous also in prime mixtape F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S...so tight on this too..

industry plant
x4Q9qrY.png

fr he signed to universal but he aint gettin no major features or production, placements, ect. i think homie keepin it real to a certain degree lol.

industry plant
x4Q9qrY.png

I'm gonna believe that he's getting "blackballed" from the industry because he hasn't been invited to a specific festival... The ****** career was obsolete all of six months ago now he's one of the "hottest" in rap....... nahhhhh fam

this dude was linked/had a deal? with Trippie Redd.... The same trippie Redd who is signed to the son of Lucian Grange.... The Lucian Grange who literally owns the music industry. If he has any paper work with those guys He's 1000% gonna be a thing in this industry.

I'm gonna believe that he's getting "blackballed" from the industry because he hasn't been invited to a specific festival... The *****s career was obsolete all of six months ago now he's one of the "hottest" in rap....... nahhhhh fam

this dude was linked/had a deal? with Trippie Redd.... The same trippie Redd who is signed to the son of Lucian Grange.... The Lucian Grange who literally owns the music industry. If he has any paper work with those guys He's 1000% gonna be a thing in this industry.

I mean those two tracks he has are bangers, and he's coming out with another one. He can be considered one of the hottest, and he may be blackballed due to the allegations.

I mean those two tracks he has are bangers, and he's coming out with another one. He can be considered one of the hottest, and he may be blackballed due to the allegations.

He's been written about in all these hipster blogs, is getting heavy radio play, is being cosigned by a lot of different rappers, has a song on billboard, etc etc & those allegations been known. He's not blackballed.

Also those tracks are as generic as your gonna get & aren't bangers, this **** was forced on to people.

Any ***** who moves like this, is someones who's words i'm not trusting. Dude is a Goof

lol he was def gettin play 6 months ago he aint come out of no where. if he was plant he'd be gettin the looks trippie redd has

He's been written about in all these hipster blogs, is getting heavy radio play, is being cosigned by a lot of different rappers, has a song on billboard, etc etc & those allegations been known. He's not blackballed.

Also those tracks are as generic as your gonna get & aren't bangers, this **** was forced on to people.

Any ***** who moves like this, is someones who's words i'm not trusting. Dude is a Goof

Anybody can be written about in a blog. That's irrelevant. He's definitely not getting heavy radio play. And who is a lot of rappers? All we seen him with is Fetty & A boogie.

I forgot you don't like anything but they are definitely bangers outside of your dislike :lol:

lol he was def gettin play 6 months ago he aint come out of no where. if he was plant he'd be gettin the looks trippie redd has

People like to pretend in a social media dominated climate that one hot song can't blow you up and make your career. It's truly as simple as that.

These tracks are bangers because the right people got behind that bull**** & "made" it a banger... Everybody damn sure isn't getting written about or highlighted by blogs the way he has.

This dude currently has two slots On Flex countdown with those two bumass records also. I heard or seen NOTHING about this dude until that first record/video & the child molestor ****. It's nuts that ****** are cosigning a drug addicted, fake gangbanging child toucher. But again NO RULES

We know for a fact that the industry loves pushing dumb ****. Maybe he did catch a hit organically but as much as he's getting talked about he's definitely getting that push and being forced on people. I still ain't pressed play on any of his silly music or heard it.

I'm gonna believe that he's getting "blackballed" from the industry because he hasn't been invited to a specific festival... The *****s career was obsolete all of six months ago now he's one of the "hottest" in rap....... nahhhhh fam

I didn't connect those dots until you just pointed that out.

What is Lucian Jr's label called and who is Tekashi signed to?

Back
Top Bottom