RIP Nipsey Hussle

My dude, I did an entire thesis about the theology of God (Christianity and Catholicism) and how it was a business in a Chatolic private college and got an A+.

Has nothing to do with drinking the cool aid.

All religions do bad **** in the name of their God. So please stop it.

We all know religion is another way to control the masses, you arent even saying that because you are still stuck watching cartoons thinking one religion is superior. What a pathetic human.

You are another insecure dude that's threaten when people call you out.
Typical christian response.

Typical christian response.
LoL

Good lord...

AccomplishedEnlightenedAnkole-size_restricted.gif

Khufu, do you man. I was just trying to understand how you place more blame on Jesus....than the people who physically harmed and enforced Slavery.

Funny thing is you actually have something in common with those racist white folk. They blame Islam/Muhammad for allowing 9/11 to take place.

Do you though.

Khufu, do you man. I was just trying to understand how you place more blame on Jesus....than the people who physically harmed and enforced Slavery.

Funny thing is you actually have something in common with those racist white folk. They blame Islam/Muhammad for allowing 9/11 to take place.

Do you though.
Muhammad, Moses and Jesus all have the same thing in common. Yahweh. That’s the name, same god in control of all the abrahamic religions. You can have him.

Last edited:
What if I told you I was orthodox?

But is cool, go research more about religion, come back talking like you have a clue.

Got checked and quickly changed your tune.

Childish!
You are simply mad because what you believe in has done nothing but oppress men, women and children. People like you continue to try and reinvent the bible every few centuries, just to keep it fresh inside of the minds of the gullible. It’s all the same crap, and that is why Nip’s mom pouring out libation to the ancestors was so poignant. It is a complete rejection of everything you have studied, and everything you have come to define yourself through. One day you’ll stop being so gullible, but from your tone, you will remain willfully ignorant. Good luck with that, and good night.

You are simply mad because what you believe in has done nothing but oppress men, women and children. People like you continue to try and reinvent the bible every few centuries, just to keep it fresh inside of the minds of the gullible. It’s all the same crap, and that is why Nip’s mom pouring out libation to the ancestors was so poignant. It is a complete rejection of everything you have studied, and everything you have come to define yourself through. One day you’ll stop being so gullible, but from your tone, you will remain willfully ignorant. Good luck with that, and good night.
You dont know what you're talking about and you're going to tell me about myself?

Stop speaking for people like you're inside their head and somehow you can interpret what they are saying better than them.

You're just another .....

JovialWellinformedCoral-small.gif

It's funny how you changed your tune when Turbo checked you.

Is also funny that you're trying to tell people about religion but try to put them in another ideology that primary purpose is to control the masses.

SMH

Welp, time to abandon the thread. Religion and a corny *** (presumably) white dude preaching about how to approach parole? Yeah, I’m good.

RIP NIP. Gonna bump your **** forever homie. :pimp:
You're right, I'm just entertaining him, but I'll let him be the scorned chick he is and have his last word.

My dude, I did an entire thesis about the theology of God (Christianity and Catholicism) and how it was a business in a Chatolic private college and got an A+.

Has nothing to do with drinking the cool aid.

All religions do bad **** in the name of their God. So please stop it.

We all know religion is another way to control the masses, you arent even saying that because you are still stuck watching cartoons thinking one religion is superior. What a pathetic human.

You are another insecure dude that's threaten when people call you out.

It’s “threatened”.

I know you’re lying about getting an A+ because your grammar and spelling is terrible in all of your posts.

The Bible has facts in it, it's just not original story. It's a plagiarized book. With all of the tech/information in our hands today, it still amazes me how people still don't know or want to find out the truth. That 10 camandments statement is true, but ill give some other clues = Osiris

Europeans just stole and remixed up different story lines to create the Bible. You don't have to do heavy research to find this out, especially if you've traveled outside of the U.S. before. Just track the origin dates of the people/stories I just named, then check when the Bible was created.

It’s “threatened”.

I know you’re lying about getting an A+ because your grammar and spelling is terrible in all of your posts.
He is also a misogynist. He thinks that comparing someone to a woman, is somehow an insult. I am sure that he is a hit with the ladies, along with that supposed a+ in bullskip. Corny *** dude, no life at all.

Reactions: God
Them posing pics infront of nips store...like chill bruh, you doin too much.

It’s a memorial and dudes are all smack up in the middle of it, posing and what not like it’s a prop for their photoshoot. Just comes off as very tone deaf and lacking awareness. Here’s an example. Like damn, you really walked all up in the middle of candles people put down to pay their respects to take a pic smack up in the memorial. Same with Games pic from a few days back. It’s not about you.

4B375306-8FDE-446F-95E9-5F6C7F03F61B.jpeg

It’s a memorial and dudes are all smack up in the middle of it, posing and what not like it’s a prop for their photoshoot. Just comes off as very tone deaf and lacking awareness. Here’s an example. Like damn, you really walked all up in the middle of candles people put down to pay their respects to take a pic smack up in the memorial. Same with Games pic from a few days back. It’s not about you.

Despicable.

Look like he waited till everyone was asleep and then had a feast with a personal photographer.

These people aren't genuine and I would go out on a limb and say they aren't even fans of Nip.

SMH

Despicable.

Look like he waited till everyone was asleep and then had a feast with a personal photographer.

These people aren't genuine and I would go out on a limb and say they aren't even fans of Nip.

SMH

What blew my mind was reading the comments and the lack of overall awareness from most people in them. You had people getting legit upset over him getting called out over the pic and not understanding how that pic was in poor taste.

It looked bad when Game took a similar pic, but at least he had a relationship with Nipsey and they were cool with each other. This clown just waltzed all up in the memorial of someone he had no regard for prior to March 31st to take a pic for likes.

Do you though.

You do know 9/11 was a inside job? Same as they did for Operation Gladio but succeeded.

“Operation Gladio is undisputed historical fact. Gladio was part of a post-World War II program set up by the CIA and NATO supposedly to thwart future Soviet/communist invasions or influence in Italy and Western Europe. In fact, it became a state-sponsored right-wing terrorist network, involved in false flag operations and the subversion of democracy.

The existence of Gladio was confirmed and admitted by the Italian government in 1990, after a judge, Felice Casson, discovered the network in the course of his investigations into right-wing terrorism. Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti admitted Gladio’s existence but tried to minimize its significance.

The main function of the Gladio-style groups, in the absence of Soviet invasion, seems to have been to discredit left-wing groups and politicians through the use of “the strategy of tension,” including false-flag terrorism. The strategy of tension is a concept for control and manipulation of public opinion through the use of fear, propaganda, agents provacateurs, terrorism, etc. The aim was to instill fear into the populace while framing communist and left-wing political opponents for terrorist atrocities.”

What blew my mind was reading the comments and the lack of overall awareness from most people in them. You had people getting legit upset over him getting called out over the pic and not understanding how that pic was in poor taste.

It looked bad when Game took a similar pic, but at least he had a relationship with Nipsey and they were cool with each other. This clown just waltzed all up in the memorial of someone he had no regard for prior to March 31st to take a pic for likes.

A circus! I dont like it. My wife trying to empathize but **** that...they have murals you can take pics in front of...this whole in the middle posing for IG likes is corny and disrespectful

A circus! I dont like it. My wife trying to empathize but **** that...they have murals you can take pics in front of...this whole in the middle posing for IG likes is corny and disrespectful
Like I said, dude waited for everyone to be sleep so he could go do some ****ery like that.

It shows that he main objective was to have a photo for IG. In addition, dude knew if he would of have pull that **** with others around it wouldn't be good for him.

I wouldn't be suprise if dude is legit scare to go around those parks to begging.

:smh: This is that dancing dude. People always find an excuse to make things about themselves on social media but this is just distasteful.

And then this :lol: :smh: it just doesn't come off as heartfelt and genuine when you have to 'get a pic for the gram'
Screenshot_20190414-130442_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-130425_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom