RIP Nipsey Hussle

I was just out there listening and the police radio said about having the suspect. Closer to the store some crips were pacing back and forth talking loud about why our own cuz. Then we all heard he passed when it over police radios and it got really sad. Crips, women and just regular bystanders were tearing up

Like others in the thread have stated... also heard it was a dude from 60's that got him.

Story is dude has been messing around with the customers outside of Marathon ( Nip's clothing store for those not familiar)
robbing customer and just being an overall pest.. Dude rolled up to the store today, had a confrontation then came back and well, we all know what happened.

Like others in the thread have stated... also heard it was a dude from 60's that got him.

Story is dude has been messing around with the customers outside of Marathon ( Nip's clothing store for those not familiar)
robbing customer and just being an overall pest.. Dude rolled up to the store today, had a confrontation then came back and well, we all know what happened.

A younger cat.

I teach special ed and get a lot of kids who are killers. They dont respect anyone and don't follow the same rules. If they confirm, my gut tells me it was a youngin

if this was what happened...

man wtf

Never really got into his music unfortunately.. I’m not into a lot of rap.

Extremely sad to see the loss of someone genuinely doing good for the youth of tomorrow and people on the grind.

@shottadru and nawghtyhare nawghtyhare tried putting me on prolly around a year ago.. said he was one of the coldest in the rap game. I know it’s probably too late now but **** it imma dig into the catalog tomorrow at work.

RIP.

I've heard of Nipsey and have played quite a few songs from him (even the one from the post I believed that this was planned and that the conspiracy theories are not farfetched. Nipsey was loved by his community and he loved by it. I don't believe for a second that after all this time that on this specific day someone within the community (who wanted their community to thrive and florish) wanted to end his life. Someone bigger had a hand in this. This song is one of my favorites from his recent album Victory Lap:

RIP man, ****s sad as hell. I see A few people on twitter saying they from LA/ the area suggesting people stay in the house and that it’s about to get bad.

Hopefully not too much more happens man

Back
Top Bottom