RIP Nipsey Hussle

My mother always told me if she goes before us (my little brother and I) which she hopes, that she wants her wake and service to be a big party. Nobody is allowed to wear black, she wants everyone colorful , listening to house music and Spanish music with food catered and just photos of her and a huge celebration

Last edited:
I understand your POV....but the cursing and storytelling and people being loose and raw with their words and emotions is what it's all about. That's when you know folks aren't faking it for the sake of being "proper." I think it's cool people are letting it out.

I hope at my funeral people are drinking, laughing, swearing, crying and storytelling as opposed to reciting some generic, over used bible verses and walking around with sticks up their asses.

Yeah, I totally understand now. The emotions they felt in that moment in time are in the purest form. Not organized or given a second thought, just flowing. I get what you’re telling me.

“The spook by the door” just came in the mail. I already jam music around the house every Saturday morning for my kids to remember when they grow up. now i just ordered sage to burn with the music to send the right energy when we go face the world for that day. My dog nip stayed with the game and inspiration. :nthat:

RIP NIP; good bless him ! As a Mexican -American from So Cal; I saw nip as one of my boys! Grew up in a Mexican mafia infested hood! Always telling us to hate “mayates”; **** yal mother****ers! I teach at risk youth in San Bernardino county ! Thanks nip for being a real *** mofo from the hood! **** that gangbamging b****! Pick up sports, books and *****es! Love to all my black,Asian,Mexican ,white brothers! We all in this together ! Thanks NIP

Even the horse was repping today:smokin
DF2FEF4E-D6E6-423C-8BD5-0F1A46BC8320.jpeg
Horse is like: This for neighhh-borhood Nip!

I remember when @ninjahood said Nip wasn’t black but Arab. Having the Nation of Islam protect his family during his service sounds pretty black to me. Having Farrakhan speak at your service is pretty black too

“Instead of relying solely on Los Angeles police, the family tapped members of the Nation of Islam to handle their personal security and control the crowd along a lengthy procession route through South L.A.”

“And at the end of this farewell tour, the family put Hussle’s body in the hands of Angelus Funeral Home — a staple of a black-owned business off Crenshaw Boulevard.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...s-crenshaw-20190411-story.html?outputType=amp

I think Cowboy May end up being killed

He does sound crazy the more he talks especially with how long the shooting took

Does anyone know what Nipsey's brother was talking about in regards to the DA and the politician/police not wanting Nipsey in the mall?

Apparently he had resuscitate the business and brought in more business, hence the reason for the sale.

Just curious....

I remember when @ninjahood said Nip wasn’t black but Arab. Having the Nation of Islam protect his family during his service sounds pretty black to me. Having Farrakhan speak at your service is pretty black too

“Instead of relying solely on Los Angeles police, the family tapped members of the Nation of Islam to handle their personal security and control the crowd along a lengthy procession route through South L.A.”

“And at the end of this farewell tour, the family put Hussle’s body in the hands of Angelus Funeral Home — a staple of a black-owned business off Crenshaw Boulevard.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-nipsey-hussle-funeral-memorial-staples-crenshaw-20190411-story.html?outputType=amp

Dont listen to anything that idiot manchild has to say about anything outside of his petri dish neighborhood.

Man, I watched a stream of someone just walking through Crenshaw. It was love man. So many low riders out playing his music.

Really bittersweet. Happy things went the way they did, though. People got together and celebrated his life right.

Me and my family were on the Shaw when his procession passed and it was definitely a celebration. Traffic was ignorant but we walked down so it didn’t affect us but all the side streets were bottleneck.

And as a Mexican married to a black woman with A 2 year old boy....We have more in common than not. You can be a proud Mexican/Latino and still have unconditional love for everyone. Burst your bubble and build organic relationships with people.

Not everyone that speaks is good, but you won’t know the good unless you speak.

Marathon continues....

I think Cowboy May end up being killed

He does sound crazy the more he talks especially with how long the shooting took

I feel sorry for cowboy.

I think he knows more than what he can say for obvious reasons.

He should stop doing interviews though.

Me and my family were on the Shaw when his procession passed and it was definitely a celebration. Traffic was ignorant but we walked down so it didn’t affect us but all the side streets were bottleneck.

And as a Mexican married to a black woman with A 2 year old boy....We have more in common than not. You can be a proud Mexican/Latino and still have unconditional love for everyone. Burst your bubble and build organic relationships with people.

Not everyone that speaks is good, but you won’t know the good unless you speak.

Marathon continues....

All love my brother...all love. This is what Nip wanted. All of us together.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-nipsey-hussle-funeral-memorial-staples-crenshaw-20190411-story.html?outputType=amp
Bold and underlined for emphasis. I am reminded of the show American Gods where Thoth/Djhuti is the owner of such a place.
Black is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom