RIP Nipsey Hussle

20190412_190506.jpg

Visiting my big homie from treetops in Compton and everyone is knocking some Neighborhood Nip in their whip. That's love.

If y'all know bout Chico's pizza then I function with you.

I gotta admit I wasn’t the biggest fan of nips music originally when he first came out I listened to Crenshaw and didn’t bother listening to anything else because it was so west coast but I always watched his interviews and kept up with his efforts in giving back...props to them playing right hand to god...I went back and listened to victory lap because of that song and I can see why it was nominated for a Grammy. Hated I waited until he passed to listen but this is a great album RIP

I gotta admit I wasn’t the biggest fan of nips music originally when he first came out I listened to Crenshaw and didn’t bother listening to anything else because it was so west coast but I always watched his interviews and kept up with his efforts in giving back...props to them playing right hand to god...I went back and listened to victory lap because of that song and I can see why it was nominated for a Grammy. Hated I waited until he passed to listen but this is a great album RIP

You shouldn't feel bad about that, bro. The art is meant to outlive the artist. The only track I actually listened to from him was "FDT", a feature lol. Other than that, i only knew of him through his interview clips and as the kid with a passing resemblance to Snoop years ago. One day, i'll listen to his stuff.

Respect to Young Gangsta for speaking at the funeral. Snoop gave an amazing and memorable eulogy. Props to Samiel for getting up there, as well. I know for sure i wouldnt be able to muster up the strength to get up.
SN too familiar in Nipsey thread lol. That’s love famb. Respect

Damn, it hits hard once he's 6 feet under. RIP NIP.

Don't give clowns attention. But on the real, we need to take this country back and make moves for our people...smh fox is garbage but you gotta understand a lot of people feel that way, and its disgusting.

this **** hit me mane

i cant imagine lauren and the kids respectively sitting thru this and just remembering all the good times they had w bro

damn

it would be one thing if it was natural causes or he was trippen but dude just killed em for nuthing :smh:

The thing about the American system, is just that, it's a dominant system that has control over and what you do. To understand what I'm saying, is that your free, but not really free. Once the people who took it over and set up shop with their rules and government, it's nothing in our lifetime that will change it to make it an equal playing field. So just live your in happy little life, work, and pay taxes, because that's all we can do. I've heard old heads say the samething as once Nas said about African Americans/Minorities in American. For it to not be so corrupt with equal opportunities, the system/government would have to be gutted out and rearranged (members). To many people are just comfortable with just having alot of money and living good, because that's how most of us are brain washed here in the states.

It would have to take atleast a couple of million to rebel and take action to flip this thing upside down to what it is now, and I don't see that happening for awhile. Well get special people from time to time that motivate us and inspire us to be better people/humans = GARVEY,MLK,FARAKHAN,MX,OBAMA,PAC,NIP. But for us to actually see a major change that benefits the people that are not wealthy, or not of the color of what the dominant society is, it's not going to happen in a grand scale while we're alive. It's cool to see people motivated, make money, and help a couple of people. But the majority out here will still suffer in my opinion. Like i said, well get someone special from time to time that's a figure head, and if they do to much, they won't be alive for that long if they do to much, or people will turn their backs on them because they can't do enough.

Also, the system is to deep and crooked to beat nowadays. Theirs agents everywhere, that have infiltrated groups, gangs, and so called positive communities/organizations to make nothing progresses on a big level. You'd be surprised if you found out what's really going behind the scenes.

This is America, go to work, and just enjoy ya life, while watching the same situations/issues take place until your not here anymore, because that's all we can do.

The thing about the American system, is just that, it's a dominant system that has control over and what you do. To understand what I'm saying, is that your free, but not really free. Once the people who took it over and set up shop with their rules and government, it's nothing in our lifetime that will change it to make it an equal playing field. So just live your in happy little life, work, and pay taxes, because that's all we can do. I've heard old heads say the samething as once Nas said about African Americans/Minorities in American. For it to not be so corrupt with equal opportunities, the system/government would have to be gutted out and rearranged (members). To many people are just comfortable with just having alot of money and living good, because that's how most of us are brain washed here in the states.

It would have to take atleast a couple of million to rebel and take action to flip this thing upside down to what it is now, and I don't see that happening for awhile. Well get special people from time to time that motivate us and inspire us to be better people/humans = GARVEY,MLK,FARAKHAN,MX,OBAMA,PAC,NIP. But for us to actually see a major change that benefits the people that are not wealthy, or not of the color of what the dominant society is, it's not going to happen in a grand scale while we're alive. It's cool to see people motivated, make money, and help a couple of people. But the majority out here will still suffer in my opinion. Like i said, well get someone special from time to time that's a figure head, and if they do to much, they won't be alive for that long if they do to much, or people will turn their backs on them because they can't do enough.

Also, the system is to deep and crooked to beat nowadays. Theirs agents everywhere, that have infiltrated groups, gangs, and so called positive communities/organizations to make nothing progresses on a big level. You'd be surprised if you found out what's really going behind the scenes.

This is America, go to work, and just enjoy ya life, while watching the same situations/issues take place until your not here anymore, because that's all we can do.
Let me summarize ...

America is still full of racist and the minorities are born with a crippling handicap? Ok got it.

We know ...

NT steady blaming the government, aka the white man, for someone not following the rules of their parole. Never change guys :lol:

If it wasn't for Nip no one would have ever heard this story, the same story that happens probably thousands of times a day in this country to all races.

NT steady blaming the government, aka the white man, for someone not following the rules of their parole. Never change guys :lol:

If it wasn't for Nip no one would have ever heard this story, the same story that happens probably thousands of times a day in this country to all races.
**** their rules and their laws.
Straight like that. We have to abide by, we have to follow, we have to be allowed to do. **** all that to be honest. Who are THEY?

And none of this **** makes sense. The lack of info is telling IMO. Ppl can feel and day what they want, it feels off because it is off.

I too was a skeptic and I base things on facts, not just feelings but I feel like there arent enough facts coming from the lapd or the FBI. Period. Its vague for a reason.

**** their rules and their laws.
Straight like that. We have to abide by, we have to follow, we have to be allowed to do. **** all that to be honest. Who are THEY?

And none of this **** makes sense. The lack of info is telling IMO. Ppl can feel and day what they want, it feels off because it is off.

I too was a skeptic and I base things on facts, not just feelings but I feel like there arent enough facts coming from the lapd or the FBI. Period. Its vague for a reason.

That mentality is why people get in those situations to begin with though, if your PO says you cant leave the state without telling me and you leave the state and get caught and go back in then how/why is it their fault for what you did? Just an example. That logic is flawed man wether or not the whole situation is ****ed up to begin with or not, just do your time and get that **** over with.

Im only commenting on this new story, not Nips murder.

Back
Top Bottom