RIP Nipsey Hussle

Does anyone know what Nipsey's brother was talking about in regards to the DA and the politician/police not wanting Nipsey in the mall?

Apparently he had resuscitate the business and brought in more business, hence the reason for the sale.

Just curious....

May lead back to sams arrest back when the store got raided

I guess that’s the story(the one Sam told about them being able to buy the building) nipsey told to big boi off air though from his interview a month ago

That’s love though. I’m glad he got that moment before his death

lol u can tell some folks never been to no hood funeral

By far the safest hood funeral I’ve been to. The air was filled with love and unity. All kind of sets were out there and not an issue.

Nip had the bike clubs out helping with traffic since 8! Dudes were like “I can feel my hands no more.”

Kids from infant to school age all there feeling safe.

This dude was really something.

By far the safest hood funeral I’ve been to. The air was filled with love and unity. All kind of sets were out there and not an issue.

Nip had the bike clubs out helping with traffic since 8! Dudes were like “I can feel my hands no more.”

Kids from infant to school age all there feeling safe.

This dude was really something.

Thats love. Im so happy you was able to attend that and be within that environment. I was watching live at the gig but that live feed I could feel the energy.

The beauty and the effort put into his home going, as well as how the people that were closest to him we are able to speak about him with that composure
really helped me keep myself together.

Ppl cant complain bout cussing and all that other crap. Nip from the hood. He wouldnt have wanted it no other way. Why would someone want YG go up there talkin like a valedictorian
when thats not who he is? Nip prolly woulda wanted ppl flaming up and poured up if he had some say so in it lol

I done had homies get murked and at they funerals its was big cussin at the microphone, damn near fights, side pieces going up to the front wanting to pay they respects when the BM/GF in the front row and they ready to bang lol hood ish man. You just pour up and laugh bout it afterwards. When you from that environment thats just how stuff be and you embrace it man.

Another observation..What Snoop did yesterday just makes his legend status cemented even deeper. Thats the type of performance you want from an individual of his caliber. Certified legend got up there and and brought solace to people when they needed it most and it was just so dope seeing that moment. I really appreciated that outta him.

I been messed up in the head ever since I got the news bout Nip, and actually seeing the incident on social media made this 10x worse. But yesterday Nip's Mother, Father, Brother, Lauren, the kids, Snoop, the home videos, and just the overall love that LA poured out brought me back and gave me peace with this situation. Ima miss Nip and the music he brought to the masses, but with such an amazing moment of love and unity I seen yesterday I have the closure I didnt know I needed and I feel refreshed as a whole.

RIP NIP

Yall don't even know who yall looking at....

x1080-z8t.jpg

Respect to Young Gangsta for speaking at the funeral. Snoop gave an amazing and memorable eulogy. Props to Samiel for getting up there, as well. I know for sure i wouldnt be able to muster up the strength to get up.

I always knew of Nipsey, but I never listened to his music. I though he was just a West coast gang bang Snoop clone. He appeared on my radar at a time when instopped listening to everything new. It wasnt til Victory Lap was dropping and their was alot of noise around him, I finally pressed play. Song was "Rap ******" which I was not impressed by. Its content actually cemented the preconceived notions I had in my head about him.

It wasn't til he passed, and who he really was came to the forefront, did I realize he was the kind of man I have a deep profound respect for. He was a humanitarian who expressed that to the people in his environment and culture, inspiring and using music as a vehicle.

Since his passing, someone in the music thread posted "TMC Outro." I gave him another shot and I really enjoyed that record and went to bump the whole tape.

"Listen, no Kush, just a gang of folgers
Me, my laptop, and my notebook call that my triangle offense
That's all I need to keep bringing this dough in
Yes I bangin' and I'm boastin', it's a fact I'm the dopest"

There's was definitely lots of jewels in his music. I would have like to have payed more attention to his moves more while he was alive, but it refreshing to see that there are people achieving success and doing some meaningful things with it.

He made a great impact but my hope is that impact is multiplied by people who really loved him and understood his message. That his legacy of unity and overcoming circumstance is enhanced by the actions of those who he truly affected.

I didn't mean to type so much. I just wanted to share my indirect experience with dude.

Last edited:

Foul. He’s also probably in the county , In the same jail as dude who shot him and Nip

Man that is ****ed up :angry::smh:
Not only shot, loses a friend, job opportunity...now locked up?

Courts won’t help him with work clothing...but have no problem locking him up:sick:

Was that Lil Wayne’s son that was talking at the funeral when Lauren and the rest of her kids went up? Lil man looks exactly like Wayne. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom