RIP Nipsey Hussle

q25Xo90HPuI.jpg

When you become too big, you turn on your own. Especially the reputable ones. Last 2 min of this interview basically tells what prob happened..

Just watched. Yeah the last two minutes definitely hits

**** killed me when I heard he got killed didn’t want to believe it,

All I can say is from seeing the videos at the scene whoever did it must of had some real hate in their heart cause it looked like they blew his head off.

**** is shameful, 2019 was really gonna be his year to shine and some hateful clown *** ****** gon dim his lights like that :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:|l

one of my favorite songs ever. bump it all the time. his words on it hittin me different now...boy was ahead.

Crazy seeing big Nip on the ground outside his store n truck lifeless as they perform CPR! They did that young man dirty. It’s one thing to die but another to be slain.

Wasn’t a big fan of Nipsey music but I loved how inspiring and motivational he was to the community and was willingly giving back.

This ish makes me sick! It’s not hard to hate human beings who kill without a conscience and never think of ones who loved him!

This **** makes me so ****ing sick y’all!

R.I.P. my fellow Angeleno

Couldn't have had a better man to represent this city and the people the way he did. Seen him driving on Slauson plenty of times always smiling. For someone like me who has been into hiphop for 20+ years this one hit me harder than Pac's passing did. He was a solid man.

Dont feel like it was hood related. Only a handful of OG's got the power to greenlight Nip. Not feeding the conspiracy trolls either. I think it was some clout chasing younin that isn't all there mentally. Kinda like John Lennon's shooter.

Back
Top Bottom