RIP Nipsey Hussle

I have friends that grew up like this. Even his gay older brother bangs. He told me straight up even if you say no since his whole family was from the hood they will just jump you in daily until you claim the hood.

Not that I didnt already know this.....
So its join, jump in or leave.....then I'm out, simple choice.
Thats all I hear is blah blah blah blah blah
We talkin LA streets here....
Could care less about your NY experiences.
Two different worlds and you can not relate.
Nice try....

Relax that aggression chief, but u absolutely right
I cant relate to growing up in la, in a real gang culture. I hear that. This based off of lame NY gang ish. But....I always been a handle yours dude, seen dudes become collateral damage from some next man bs. Never wanted to have someone responsible for my actions and Visa versa....still I'm looking for the positives in that culture. I can never understand putting in work for some lame, going to jail, possibly dead as some rite of passage .....maybe i been considered too old for that bull**** even as a teenager ...idk

Preaches that the good you do doesn’t outweigh the bad then proceeds to say he got bread. You sure as hell wasnt getting it legal. And I’ve yet to hear you say you bought back into your community or did anything to help your community .

How you gonna sit there and judge when you’re far from perfect?

Hes simply here out of insecurity to stroke his own ego.
His main intention was to make an argument against LA gang culture to inflate his own upbringing, because our gang culture makes him feel insecure. He just had to let us know this..even though no one asked.:rofl:
NT why yall think yall slick??

What does his gang affiliation have to do with his death tho? He was killed over personal ish with a fellow gang member not over gang activity. Dudes bringing it up have other motives or just rambling

Again, what’s your background?
I’m an late 70’s Baby
Grew up in the height of that gang banging ish.
Lived in Vegas and Oakland during the late 80’s-90’s.
We grew up reppin that Hoover ish.
I was representing blue flag since the 5th grade.
Stayed repping that nonsense through college.
I’ve been banged on and banged on a few
Lost homies
Sold dope through high school
Been moving around Cali my entire life so I understand the gang culture.
I had a potential life altering situation that made me decide I wanted better and the same way I hustled in the streets I applied to making something of myself

I've seen it around. I just saw this thread, reading around. That's the gist of a lot of what I'm seeing, directly and indirectly. That Nip was separate from gang banging, and that basically he was completely removed the lifestyle.

Bull**** if you read this thread....reference it...or shut up

Bull****....reference it...or shut up

:lol: nah twitter.com is right there for you.

They're painting one side of Nip (As they should. He was a great dude. One of my favorite rappers ever)

But when you in that lifestyle, stuff like this may happen. Nip said himself.

Last edited:
Good for you now get off your moral high horse b. You are not better/stronger person than anybody else because you never joined a gang.

Never said/felt that lol

Let's be clear....not talking down on dudes, just asking about the positives that someone else also asked for

:lol: nah twitter.com is right there for you.

They're painting one side of Nip (As they should. He was a great dude. One of my favorite rappers ever)

But when you in that lifestyle, stuff like this may happen. Nip said himself.

Oh ok now you seen it on Twitter....
This thread aint twitter doe....
2ahe54.jpg

Relax that aggression chief, but u absolutely right
I cant relate to growing up in la, in a real gang culture. I hear that. This based off of lame NY gang ish. But....I always been a handle yours dude, seen dudes become collateral damage from some next man bs. Never wanted to have someone responsible for my actions and Visa versa....still I'm looking for the positives in that culture. I can never understand putting in work for some lame, going to jail, possibly dead as some rite of passage .....maybe i been considered too old for that bull**** even as a teenager ...idk
Bruh just stop. Let it go.

Oh ok now you seen it on Twitter....
This thread aint twitter doe....
2ahe54.jpg

Real life too. Almost every convo I'm having about Nip with people this week doesn't address that part of the Nip story. And for the community to be better, that part needs to be addressed, I think.

As sad as it is its not that easy to just leave if your a kid that is coming from poverty. My homeboy told me his dad and mom would press him when he was in middle school to get put on the set :sick:. I agree though until people start making change in this communities it sets a lot of kids up for failure.

Trust me I’ve run into a hundred guys like you and when pressed won’t do ish but bump ya gums. You on niketalk, you ain’t built like that so stop acting like you the only one who understands the dynamic of growing up in hood. Majority of what goes on ain’t anything to glorify.

Nothing to glorify at all..

Back
Top Bottom